Uplinkly Language Translate

Uplinkly Language Translate

by Uplinkly

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

Pelle Goods

Using the app to reach potential customers in a selection of countries, very easy to install and presentation great - well done

ps not had any need to contact support

September 6, 2020

Thanks for letting us know it was so easy for you! We appreciate that you took time from your day to write a review for us. We are always here if you do need help or want to know about our other apps :)

Divine Dulcet

Good app so far, I am still discovering all the options and benefits but very good can have up to 10 languages for free!

September 6, 2020

I hope you've found all the benefits of our awesome app! Thank you kindly for a great review :)

OBLADI... Oblea Holandesa

I am using this on two websites, amazing app! Easy to install, easy to adjust your settings and the translation is really accurate!

September 6, 2020

Superb! Two stores selling worldwide, keep up the great work. And thanks so much for taking the time to drop us a review!

Frijja

This app is awesome! It helped me translate my online store in six languages with the touch of a button. I recommend it 100%! I am fluent in four of these languages and the translation was great considering the use of AI.

September 6, 2020

Thank you. So lovely to hear a fluent speaker giving such great feedback! We appreciate your review :)

E.G. Supplies

great, thank you

September 6, 2020

You are very welcome and we thank you for your kind review!

Vitae•min

Very Good!! Easy to use and. At the moment I'm satisfied!

September 6, 2020

Wonderful to hear it was so easy :) All the best for worldwide selling this year, thank you for the review.

deoploskoning.nl

amazing this is a great app i recomended to you all , its very easy and free aslo so try it out now

September 6, 2020

Nice to hear you are so happy! Thank you for such a positive review :)

KuChic

I used this app and it works very well, and the service is professional and better than our thought. they have awesome service and good cooperators. thanks.

September 6, 2020

Lovely to know that we exceeded your expectations. We do put a lot of thought and effort into our customer service - thank you for the feedback!

Forever Mood Store

Everything is prefectly translated! I can recommend this app. It is easy to use and will hopefully attract more customers. Thanks

September 6, 2020

Super to hear from you that the translations are working well. Roll on more customers. Thank you for your review!

PilotsFriend

Amazing support team of developers who helped me embed the translator into my theme and even customize it and fix any glitches. 10/10 would recommend, the best on Shopify!