Uplinkly Language Translate

Uplinkly Language Translate

by Uplinkly

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

Konro.nl

This app is amazing super fast and translations are actually great! Easy to use and i had some extra features installed after email support from Kelly which helped me fast and for free. What more can we ask. Excellent app! excellent help! = happy customer!

Belle&stars

Bonjour, je tiens à remercier l'équipe Uplinkly et je recommande leurs applications qui sont au top, l'installation ce fait facilement et le support technique et très réactif, merci beaucoup. Hello, I would like to thank the Uplinkly team and I recommend their applications which are on top, which makes it easy and technical support and very responsive, thank you very much.

VYBE

By far the best and most authentic translator out there. Great customer service too. Highly recommended

Cartoon My Car

I installed 3 different translators and I was not happy, and then I came across this one, if want your Shopify store to look official then this is the best one to get, and their customer service was great

February 22, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us such a great review! Glad to hear we were your top pick :)

zarcase

Uplinkly offers excellent support. They helped me with my problem quickly and efficiently. I am satisfied and enthusiastic. Therefore I give stars. Highly recommend this App.

February 22, 2021

You are very welcome and we appreciate your top-notch feedback.

Senzoblue

Excellent service and great integration! The translation app works smoothly and I could not be happier!

February 22, 2021

We are so happy you love the integration and love the translations! Thank you for your review.

Sy Derin

I'm utilizing Uplinkly and much to dismay this app has over exceeded my expectations. The options available for use of multiple languages that translates the site and all products is remarkable. I give it two Thumbs Up and strongly suggest that you utilize this amazing tool.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to leave such a positive review - two thumbs up - GREAT!

Masks Of Hackney

I was sceptical as so many translation apps need a payment plan or hidden costs but not this one it seems, all I wanted was a few languages and it has done that seamlessly and easily. I was so impressed I felt the need to come back and write a glowing review, this is the app you are looking for, outstandingly easy but thorough interface with some personality. Great.

February 22, 2021

Appreciate your skepticism was calmed. We pride ourselves on quality apps and it's great you noticed the easy-to-use interface with decent functionality. Such a balance - and nice to know we got it right.

Te Divina

This APP is off the chart 12 STARS, I came back here to leave a review, I tested this app and I'm fulfilled I think is what I was looking for, I tested an app before this ONE and ruined my work, but this one has done awesome and I can't ask for anything else, I recommend get this one, you won't regret it, thanx developers

February 22, 2021

You are so welcome! So happy that our app could help you out :)

Bijou Arte Designs

Works great right out of the box. And the auto-translations are quite good! I speak English and Italian so was able to confirm this for myself. I also had Japanese and German friends confirm the quality of the translations in those languages. Keep in mind that this app translates on page load so there's no help for SEO in other languages. Some kind of companion app to resolve this would be great. Would it help to create individual pages for each language that could then be submitted to Google to help with multi-language SEO?

February 22, 2021

Great to hear that it worked out of the box and that the translations were top notch! Thank you so much for your feedback - we read every suggestion to see if we can improve. Thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12