Uplinkly Language Translate

Uplinkly Language Translate

by Uplinkly

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

SHIPMAN'S PHARMACY, INC

Excellent app!! Extremely easy to use. Did exactly what I needed it to do. It translated the ENTIRE WEBSITE including customized pages created with another app. I was able to adjust the language floater bar to where I wanted it on the header and changed the colors to match the site. Very happy with it!

Holly Botanic

Brilliant, it's so easy to use and you get 10 languages for free! No coding or anything scary required. Every site should have this app :)

carsmaket : Build your World

Application au top !! Je vous la recommande fortement, alors de un la traduction est super, nous avons un large choix de langues en version gratuite. Jusqu'a 10 langues gratuites donc encore un point positif et puis l'element qui rend l'application géniale, ils ont fait intégrer l'onglet de langues dans mon theme pour une meilleure optimisation. AU TOP !!!

May 15, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour votre merveilleuse critique. Nous sommes heureux de lire vos commentaires :) Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are happy to read your feedback :)

Konro.nl

This app is amazing super fast and translations are actually great! Easy to use and i had some extra features installed after email support from Kelly which helped me fast and for free. What more can we ask. Excellent app! excellent help! = happy customer!

April 21, 2021

Fabulous stuff! Thank you kindly for the awesome review.

Belle&stars

Bonjour, je tiens à remercier l'équipe Uplinkly et je recommande leurs applications qui sont au top, l'installation ce fait facilement et le support technique et très réactif, merci beaucoup. Hello, I would like to thank the Uplinkly team and I recommend their applications which are on top, which makes it easy and technical support and very responsive, thank you very much.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for such a great review! It means a lot to our team.

VYBE

By far the best and most authentic translator out there. Great customer service too. Highly recommended

April 21, 2021

Great to hear your feedback! Thanks for the honest review and it's nice to hear that we are the best.

Cartoon My Car

I installed 3 different translators and I was not happy, and then I came across this one, if want your Shopify store to look official then this is the best one to get, and their customer service was great

February 22, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us such a great review! Glad to hear we were your top pick :)

zarcase

Uplinkly offers excellent support. They helped me with my problem quickly and efficiently. I am satisfied and enthusiastic. Therefore I give stars. Highly recommend this App.

February 22, 2021

You are very welcome and we appreciate your top-notch feedback.

Senzoblue

Excellent service and great integration! The translation app works smoothly and I could not be happier!

February 22, 2021

We are so happy you love the integration and love the translations! Thank you for your review.

Sy Derin

I'm utilizing Uplinkly and much to dismay this app has over exceeded my expectations. The options available for use of multiple languages that translates the site and all products is remarkable. I give it two Thumbs Up and strongly suggest that you utilize this amazing tool.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to leave such a positive review - two thumbs up - GREAT!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12