Uplinkly Language Translate

Uplinkly Language Translate

by Uplinkly

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

King Kong Shop 176

The quality of this app translation is great, working fast and easy to install.
The popup banner is nice design. Should have one in your store.

Pelle Goods

Using the app to reach potential customers in a selection of countries, very easy to install and presentation great - well done

ps not had any need to contact support

Divine Dulcet

Good app so far, I am still discovering all the options and benefits but very good can have up to 10 languages for free!

OBLADI... Oblea Holandesa

I am using this on two websites, amazing app! Easy to install, easy to adjust your settings and the translation is really accurate!

Frijja

This app is awesome! It helped me translate my online store in six languages with the touch of a button. I recommend it 100%! I am fluent in four of these languages and the translation was great considering the use of AI.

E.G. Supplies

great, thank you

Vitae•min

Very Good!! Easy to use and. At the moment I'm satisfied!

deoploskoning.nl

amazing this is a great app i recomended to you all , its very easy and free aslo so try it out now

KuChic

I used this app and it works very well, and the service is professional and better than our thought. they have awesome service and good cooperators. thanks.

Forever Mood Store

Everything is prefectly translated! I can recommend this app. It is easy to use and will hopefully attract more customers. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10