Language Translate ‑ Transify

Free! Auto Translate store in multiple languages through AI.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hero Image

Kimpo Store

Location Latvia

This app doesnt work anymore... When it worked, it was the best.. Hope, that this app will work again soon..

Nordic Frost Coffee

I'm revising my review of this app because the issues I had were fixed completely and the staff was very responsive in helping me out. This app is amazing. It is everything I need in an app for my store!

1mrk.com

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Thank you very much, the application has a simple interface and works well. worth working on I wish you success

VEDRA

Location Germany

I first encountered problems with the button to change the language. I contacted the technical support team and they helped me solve all the problems I was having. Support went above and beyond to fix my problem, they made changes to the interface and it is a better and better application. If you want an application that listens to user feedback I recommend it 100%. It gets better every day.

Magmarte

Location Italy

This app works perfectly and the customer service is extremely kind and useful, really had a wonderful experience.

realevertex

Location China

Impressive customer service. Great help for our business. I met a problem on my page, then they guide me step by step, and solved it very fast.