Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 87% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de abril de 2016

We've been using this app for a few months and have enjoyed an increase in sales. It's fun to use and allows for creativity. Hoping there will be more templates available in the future for even better customization. Happy Tails to You!

Daiseys Doggie Chic
21 de agosto de 2017

I couldn't believe how quick the support team got back to me with an issue I raised. It was solved within less than 24 hours and my shop had next to no delay with using this app. It's such an easy app to use and definitely recommend it! We noticed an increase in sales immediately!

Thebongshop
Fecha de modificación: 4 de noviembre de 2019

I have tried about half a dozen different Exit Intent apps - big and small, and i came back to this. None of them do the job they are supposed to as well and as simply as this one does. This app pays for itself. If it doesn't, you can always uninstall it... :)

Bear Necessities Leather Goods
Canadá
31 de agosto de 2016

sounds like just what we were looking for. This is a very good developer. Thank you for this and hopefully we can get it going without needing support, but it's nice to know it's there

Sunflexzone
4 de mayo de 2016

This is a easy to use and setup app to offer coupons to your customers, they get a popup when leaving a page and you choose what it says, you can have several and choose how often they popup. A great way to grab people on their way out the virtual door. I have been using LSC for several months and it's worth the monthly cost.

Bsa Electronics
Fecha de modificación: 8 de marzo de 2017

This is seriously one of the best apps we use! It's easy to use, and we've never had any problems out of it. We highly recommend it.. it's perfect!

Jewelrycandles
13 de diciembre de 2019

Incredible app! Hextom is the best. I use several of their apps. Don't hesitate to try. Saved so many sales for me.

woot & hammy
Fecha de modificación: 27 de septiembre de 2016

In the few months I have tested this app it has improved our conversion rate significantly. It has more than paid for the monthly price. Doomsday Tackle Co. will continue to use this app.

Doomsdaytackleco
10 de agosto de 2016

Great app and easy to set up and use!

Royalcrownpro
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
23 de agosto de 2016

Easy to use...it was really fun creating.

Good Appliance