Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

by Hextom

Exit coupon, convert window shoppers into your paid customers

Cloudseven

Just started to use LSC. So far I can tell that it is easy to configure and also gives advanced options to further customize the look of the coupon. I like especially the sound option (bell, message, etc.) which definitely will enhance the "stop-in-the-tracks" effect. Looking forward to the additional revenue from this one!

Trendshopperonline

fantastic tool. Makes a huge difference,

Royalcrownpro

Great app and easy to set up and use!

Lovetagthreads

Yes would recommend to friend. It was recommended to me by users who are having success with this extra feature

Sade Closet

love this app and it is also free, this really help

Steampunkutopia

The timing when the pop-up occurs is awesome. I have it set to only show to customers who have an item in the cart.

I think this will really decrease the abandoned orders!

Bonny Bubbles

Fantastic app, well worth it's money (very reasonable too). Super easy to install (I know zip for technology), easy to create the sales. My customers are certainly nabbing the last minute discounts too. There's a free trial so nothing to loose by giving it a test for yourself ! :-)

Bullhidebelts

The first day I used this app we had 14 customers use the 10% off coupon for a total of $1100 in sales recovered. That is amazing. www.BullhideBelts.com

Savvychoices

Love this app. Conversion rates have increased dramatically. Thanks Last Second Coupon!

Express Yourself Designs

Express Yourself Dallas loved this!