Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

by Hextom

Exit coupon, convert window shoppers into your paid customers

Knittinswithkittens

I can't speak about the results of this app yet as I've just installed it, but the installation was extremely easy and the setup was, too. I can't wait to see how many sales I get now from having this app working for me!

Quirky Happy Gifts

Great App that is customisable and easy to use with lots of options.

Toobumpin

Super Easy App to get set up to save all of your new customers an offer that they CANNOT refuse! :)
THANKS LSC! You Rock!

Cloudseven

Just started to use LSC. So far I can tell that it is easy to configure and also gives advanced options to further customize the look of the coupon. I like especially the sound option (bell, message, etc.) which definitely will enhance the "stop-in-the-tracks" effect. Looking forward to the additional revenue from this one!

Trendshopperonline

fantastic tool. Makes a huge difference,

Royalcrownpro

Great app and easy to set up and use!

Lovetagthreads

Yes would recommend to friend. It was recommended to me by users who are having success with this extra feature

Sade Closet

love this app and it is also free, this really help

Steampunkutopia

The timing when the pop-up occurs is awesome. I have it set to only show to customers who have an item in the cart.

I think this will really decrease the abandoned orders!

Bonny Bubbles

Fantastic app, well worth it's money (very reasonable too). Super easy to install (I know zip for technology), easy to create the sales. My customers are certainly nabbing the last minute discounts too. There's a free trial so nothing to loose by giving it a test for yourself ! :-)