Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

by Hextom

Exit coupon, convert window shoppers into your paid customers

Bsa Electronics

This is a easy to use and setup app to offer coupons to your customers, they get a popup when leaving a page and you choose what it says, you can have several and choose how often they popup. A great way to grab people on their way out the virtual door. I have been using LSC for several months and it's worth the monthly cost.

Fitgirls Inspire

Easy set up and works great! Couldn't of asked more from a low cost high effiecent app.

Penny Lane Jewels

I love this app! Nice way to retain customer attention and promote more sales! Way to go!

Elevate Recovery Supplements

I've seen results from this app. Worth a try in my opinion.

French Easel Com

We love this App! Very easy to configure, with many options of colors, text, and sounds! Get it, if you haven't.

The Whatch Co

easy to use, great customer service. thanks hextom.

Dialogue Unlimited

This app is so easy to set up, I appreciate the many ways you can add new coupon. App is very promising.

Jewelrycandles

This is seriously one of the best apps we use! It's easy to use, and we've never had any problems out of it. We highly recommend it.. it's perfect!

Daiseys Doggie Chic

We've been using this app for a few months and have enjoyed an increase in sales. It's fun to use and allows for creativity. Hoping there will be more templates available in the future for even better customization. Happy Tails to You!

Davailshealing

I only just installed this app, but was easy to install. Hoping it will create some sales like the other reviews.