Last Second Coupon by Hextom

Last Second Coupon by Hextom

by Hextom

Exit coupon, convert window shoppers into your paid customers

Penny Lane Jewels

I love this app! Nice way to retain customer attention and promote more sales! Way to go!

Elevate Recovery Supplements

I've seen results from this app. Worth a try in my opinion.

French Easel Com

We love this App! Very easy to configure, with many options of colors, text, and sounds! Get it, if you haven't.

The Whatch Co

easy to use, great customer service. thanks hextom.

Dialogue Unlimited

This app is so easy to set up, I appreciate the many ways you can add new coupon. App is very promising.

Jewelrycandles

This is seriously one of the best apps we use! It's easy to use, and we've never had any problems out of it. We highly recommend it.. it's perfect!

Daiseys Doggie Chic

We've been using this app for a few months and have enjoyed an increase in sales. It's fun to use and allows for creativity. Hoping there will be more templates available in the future for even better customization. Happy Tails to You!

Davailshealing

I only just installed this app, but was easy to install. Hoping it will create some sales like the other reviews.

Partsworld Uk

Brilliant little app !

Very easy to set up and use...very impressed

Scene By Scene

I'd tried two of Hextom's other apps, Free Shipping Bar and Quick Announcement Bar (both free) and found them to be simple and intuitive to set up and effective. I decided to try the Last Minute Coupon app as abandoned checkouts are really annoying : ) I saw results in the first few hours when the discount code I had set up for the app was already being used. The fact that you can use different codes and set where they appear is great, we have a general one for the site and a different one that adds an extra incentive to purchase at checkout, if the customer decides to leave at that point. Brilliant. The pricing is very reasonable. I've had no reason to contact support as everything has worked great for me. I would definitely recommend this app, at least try the free trial and see how it goes - it will pay for itself in that time.