Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

by Hextom

Exit coupon, convert window shoppers into your paid customers

Partsworld Uk

Brilliant little app !

Very easy to set up and use...very impressed

Scene By Scene

I'd tried two of Hextom's other apps, Free Shipping Bar and Quick Announcement Bar (both free) and found them to be simple and intuitive to set up and effective. I decided to try the Last Minute Coupon app as abandoned checkouts are really annoying : ) I saw results in the first few hours when the discount code I had set up for the app was already being used. The fact that you can use different codes and set where they appear is great, we have a general one for the site and a different one that adds an extra incentive to purchase at checkout, if the customer decides to leave at that point. Brilliant. The pricing is very reasonable. I've had no reason to contact support as everything has worked great for me. I would definitely recommend this app, at least try the free trial and see how it goes - it will pay for itself in that time.

Wow Awesome World

What can we say?

- Great results.
- Easy to use.
- Fast and awesome support.

It's a must have app. We strongly recommend!

Gravesideflowers

This app is a great way to generate revenue from visitors that would otherwise be lost. We generated nearly $2k in additional sales through the exit popup just during the free 2-week trial period.

At only $5.99/mo, this is one of the best investments you can make into your ecommerce business!

Daniel Wellington

Deff a must, on the first day with the APP it generated a 91$ sale.
Thanks