Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

by Hextom

Exit coupon, convert window shoppers into your paid customers

Www Maxifashion Bg

I never leave reviews without trying an app for at least 10 days, I am wondering why people do this right after installing... So, this one is really a top notch for my store. For 10 days I made 1000$ additionally coming from the discount code order. This money is absolutely an additional to me because I used the option to show the pop up when customer try to close my website, so - 5 starts - the app do what it says. 6$ were paid yet from the first order. I hope things go on like this.
My only advice - there should be an option that allows you to not let customers use the code if they add a product on a sale to their cart. I messaged a shopify guru and he promised to write an email to Hextom. And one more thing - they didn't reply to my asking whether I can get the same app for free for my second store which drives under the same account. But anyway - the app is worth it.

Ravishsands

love their apps! Easy to use and best of all easy install. Apps always work and don't interfere with my theme.

Cb Creations Llc

Easy to use!! Thank you so much!!!!

Hexlox

I really don't like popups, but this app makes it so easy to create and maintain them. At Hexlox http://www.hexlox.com we sell our award winning lock that protects bike saddles and wheels from theft. Using popups have never been our thing since our product sells itself, but since popups is something we still need time to tome, I can truly recommend it! Go guys!

Luv Unique

I like the app and it's amazing that it's free! Don't know about actual results yet since I'm a beginner still...

Waymordeals

I just downloaded this, looks great and simple to setup..I am really hoping it increases my conversions..thanks

Kob Store

Awesome App! I hope it will keep customers on our website.

Rococobum

Works great! Love how it has an option to leave a banner after the box is closed.

Automatic Mosquito Control

Creating a coupon including a photo was very easy!

Surfdog

JUST SET UP MY FIRST CAMPAIGN AFTER GIVING UP ON MANY OTHER CART UPSELL APPS.. THIS ONE WAS SUPER EASY AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE RESULTS!