Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

Last Second Coupon ‑ Exit Pop

by Hextom

Exit coupon, convert window shoppers into your paid customers

BoldXtracts

It was very easy to set up the app and the preview was really easy to see how it is going to work If this app saves me one sale a month It is totally paid for.

woot & hammy

Incredible app! Hextom is the best. I use several of their apps. Don't hesitate to try. Saved so many sales for me.

Lightailing

Easy to create the coupon box, recommended, recommended recommended recommended recommended recommended

RVRE.

Love everything by Hextom - simple, easy & effective.

jumpnova

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Radio Star Beatz

This app is amazing and easy to use. the results are in and we are extremely thankful.

---Radio Star Beatz
www.radiostarbeatz.com

Shotzie's Way Store

I really like the app, because it helps me get the eye of the people who don't sign up for a coupon. This still allows me to create an email list when they checkout using the last second coupon and the fact that it stays at the top of computer so the customer doesn't forget about it is a plus.

Sunfire Creative

CoolGadgetGift

So far so good, it seems to work! Give it a try:) Quick and easy to set up and it has saved a few sales so far, just installed yesterday.

DBC Baby Bedding Co

We have used this app for our business now for well over a year, and it is the best one out there. It isn't obnoxious like many others we have tried. It is easy and effective. Customers get a coupon, and make the purchase. Win-Win!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16