Cross Sell Last‑Step Offers

Cross Sell Last‑Step Offers

by Revy Apps

Cross Sell offers at cart,don't miss last chance to Cross Sell

My Toy Island Store

This application was looking for a long time. It is very good although after a few hours it stops appearing...

Health and Living

absolutely great app. customer support is very quick and good as well! It does the job, also possible to adjust colors according to your website! GREAT

Potato Post NZ

I have been using Last Step offers App for a while.. It has helped to increase conversions on my store significantly. Customer service is top notch..

Legasocks

This app fit perfectly in my checkout process, and was incredibly easy to setup. It's a blessing that it's free, and it comes with a ton of features such as color customization that make it even better.

Ann More Products

Alright well this app., was so simple to install. I like the look of it and I really like it. Even you if you don't make a sale, just knowing that the app., is able to try and cross sell before they leave my store is better than nothing at all. Thanks to the developers/Revy Apps I believe this is so useful and professional looking. Plus free, I couldn't complain with the way it works.

The Santa Saver

Actually I'm testing but liking so far, love how it looks and how it works in general. Thanks!!!!!!!