Launchpad

Launchpad

by Shopify

Schedule and monitor sales, releases, and content changes.

Hyperfly

The idea of this app is great but the fact that you it makes you change the price for every.single.variant. is unbelievable. I know you can do discounts by collections but we have a lot of different items with different prices and we want the discounted prices to be rounded numbers. So I spent a long time entering all of the prices for BFCM this year, it takes so long its almost not worth using the app. Who does different prices across different sizes or colors? No one. Please simply add the option to change the price for the entire item like everywhere else.

habitatgv

Only compatible with shopify plus, but they do not add disclaimers on this.
Wasted time installing even though its a feature that should be built in.

Strolleria

You can only host one sale at a time! You can't schedule two sales to start and end at different times. This would only be useful for a site-wide sale, not for managing different discounts and sale periods as I was hoping to do. Very disappointing and limiting.

Lydiasuniforms

This app is useless unless you can run multiple events during the same time. I need to schedule different line item scripts. I am not allowed to use TIME or DATE in ruby, so they gave me this app, and it doesn't solve the issue. Shopify Plus is flawed.