Launchpad

Schedule and monitor sales, releases, and content changes.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

saberzone

If I could give less than one star I would. We used this to help automate a couple of sales, the first time it worked great so the second we set everything up and came back to it later only to find that it had gotten all of the pricing totally wrong (selling products at a loss), not due to any human error but in fact confirmed it was 100% a system error with Launchpad. This forced us to go through all of our orders for our 24 hour sale and refund customers and apologise as we couldnt fulfil their orders - costing us approximately £5,000. We have shopify plus to get added bonuses and this is what is given? Ridiculous. DO NOT USE THIS APP.

Hyperfly

Time spent using app About 1 year

The idea of this app is great but the fact that you it makes you change the price for every.single.variant. is unbelievable. I know you can do discounts by collections but we have a lot of different items with different prices and we want the discounted prices to be rounded numbers. So I spent a long time entering all of the prices for BFCM this year, it takes so long its almost not worth using the app. Who does different prices across different sizes or colors? No one. Please simply add the option to change the price for the entire item like everywhere else.

habitatgv

Only compatible with shopify plus, but they do not add disclaimers on this.
Wasted time installing even though its a feature that should be built in.

Strolleria

Time spent using app 27 minutes

You can only host one sale at a time! You can't schedule two sales to start and end at different times. This would only be useful for a site-wide sale, not for managing different discounts and sale periods as I was hoping to do. Very disappointing and limiting.

Lydiasuniforms

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is useless unless you can run multiple events during the same time. I need to schedule different line item scripts. I am not allowed to use TIME or DATE in ruby, so they gave me this app, and it doesn't solve the issue. Shopify Plus is flawed.