Layer Slider

Create astonishing, multi-action layer sliders and slideshows

From $6.99/month. 9-day free trial.

swintiers

Location Italy

Very good and very intuitive slider. I made my site only in slider and this allowed me to make a much more personalized site.

Pour Elle

Time spent using app About 2 months

Je compte augmenter le plan afin de prendre plusieurs Slide, l'application est vraiment intéressante, je vous la recommande fortement, grand merci a l'équipe de support.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your 5 stars - we are always ready to help you

Nialaya Inc.

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Amazing app! I tested several apps for slideshows, and this one is by far the best! Easy to use and a perfect addition to our website. I had some questions, and got quick and good service from the team.

HomeSweetHome Fitness Store

Location France

I needed an application to make my site more attractive and this application did it wonderfully well. Indeed, there are a lot of amazing effects. Moreover the team support is very responsive. They fixed the issues I faced very quickly. I recommend the app !

September 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. We always do our best for our customers!

The Bu Kombucha

Hi, I finally found what I need in your app. I reached out for help and the support was very helpful!

June 21, 2020

Hi, We have the option to put the code in the right place on your site, We have a live chat on the dashboard, please write there and we will show it

Saranti

App works perfectly and the developers were kind enough to set up the slider for me. Great service...

May 18, 2020

Thanks a lot

Max Rive Photography

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Helps to stand out with advanced options to make incredible layer slider. Page speed is also important

ReviewFlair

Location Austria

An app that really offers a unique service for which there is no substitute. If you value design, highly recommended. The support is reliable also.

March 29, 2020

Thank you! Always ready to help

Well Flax

A professional, reliable, easy to use app. A quick team who are not hesitant to help, they have helped me above and beyond and the support of the app is really, really good

March 3, 2020

Thank you for your review - We are happy that we can help you!

Well Care Botanicals

Great product! I use it on almost on every page on our site. https://www.wellcarebotanicals.com/

Excellent customer support also.

February 26, 2020

Thank you very much. Our support is always ready to help via live chat if you have any problem

Previous 1