Layer Slider

Layer Slider

by SEO Blocks

Create astonishing, multi-action layer sliders and slideshows

Nialaya Inc.

Amazing app! I tested several apps for slideshows, and this one is by far the best! Easy to use and a perfect addition to our website. I had some questions, and got quick and good service from the team.

HomeSweetHome Fitness Store

I needed an application to make my site more attractive and this application did it wonderfully well. Indeed, there are a lot of amazing effects. Moreover the team support is very responsive. They fixed the issues I faced very quickly. I recommend the app !

September 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. We always do our best for our customers!

The Bu Kombucha

Hi, I finally found what I need in your app. I reached out for help and the support was very helpful!

June 21, 2020

Hi, We have the option to put the code in the right place on your site, We have a live chat on the dashboard, please write there and we will show it

Saranti

App works perfectly and the developers were kind enough to set up the slider for me. Great service...

May 18, 2020

Thanks a lot

Max Rive Photography

Helps to stand out with advanced options to make incredible layer slider. Page speed is also important

ReviewFlair

An app that really offers a unique service for which there is no substitute. If you value design, highly recommended. The support is reliable also.

March 29, 2020

Thank you! Always ready to help

Well Flax

A professional, reliable, easy to use app. A quick team who are not hesitant to help, they have helped me above and beyond and the support of the app is really, really good

March 3, 2020

Thank you for your review - We are happy that we can help you!

Well Care Botanicals

Great product! I use it on almost on every page on our site. https://www.wellcarebotanicals.com/

Excellent customer support also.

February 26, 2020

Thank you very much. Our support is always ready to help via live chat if you have any problem

WorthOfBest

Excellent APP. Fantastic support. Very intuitive & easy to follow. Created 2 slides in 15 mins or so. Support is super helpful and fast. 10/10 recommend.

February 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. We believe that our app will attract more users which will increase your conversion rate.

fruitify1

Support help is awesome. And you made great slider. Keep it up for good work thanks!............................

February 13, 2020

Thanks a lot, we are always ready to give our 24/7 help via the live chat in our admin

Previous 1