Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
26 de mayo de 2023

I would really recommend this app,great page builder,easy to use and for whatever help you need there is staff ready to help you and they do it fast,10/10 support,@Caroline thanks to her and @Saul for helping me a lot with it.

BloomGlobal
Reino Unido
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Alrededor de 2 meses
26 de mayo de 2023

fixed the problem quickly and was easy to work with. She communicated well and was quick to respond.

KristenDahms
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Alrededor de 1 mes
26 de mayo de 2023

The app allows you to create and design unique pages, and if you can't get the page 100% to how you like on your own, the team are on-hand to help!
Saul was absolutely amazing, rectifying any issues or amendments I wanted to resolve.

The development team will also assist to create any custom code or amendments that are too in depth for the editor! Would 100% recommend this app.

Sport It First
Reino Unido
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 2 días
25 de mayo de 2023

BEWARE! They have a FREE theme so you can test out and see if you like it. Not sure where all these reviews came from because everything was blank and it wouldn't let me even see what the pages would look like, even their templates. Then when asking them they tell me I need to save it so they can see the bug to fix it. Did I mention when saving it you have to upgrade and pay?! So your app isn't working and you want me to app because it's literally not working at all?! Literally the worst app I have ever came across on Shopify. Be careful. Also If they have this major of a bug for even TRYING to see content I can't imagine what actual visitors would see

Heather Freitas
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 20 minutos
LayoutHub respondió 26 de mayo de 2023

Hi,

On behalf of the team, I would like to send you the deepest apology for any inconvenience and issue you had with our app.

Regarding the blank issue, I tried to check on my store and some other stores but I didn't see the same issue. Seems there is a bit of conflict between the theme and the app. If possible, please reinstall the app and give us a chance to check the issue again and solve it.

And about the notice when saving the page, I see you created a product template and it is available on the paid plans only. With the Free plan, you can create 3 standard pages. This is mentioned on Shopify store as well as in the app backend, so you can check our pricing plans for more detail. I'm sorry if the information is not clear to you.

I sent you an email and I hope you can give us a chance to check and solve the issue. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Dilys - LayoutHub Team

25 de mayo de 2023

サポートも優しくて最高です。

ゴールドステージ
Japón
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 23 días
23 de mayo de 2023

I would recommend becuase they were able to give me a quick and easy solution to both of my problems!

Orez Brand
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Casi 2 años
19 de mayo de 2023

Great service attitude! I appreciate that he has served me for so long and helped me a lot. There are no words to express my gratitude!

Let's Resin
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 28 días
15 de mayo de 2023

I have been using LayoutHub for quite a while now (well over 12 months), and it is user-friendly. There are many different options to customise your website completely. I have always had such a great experience with their customer support - they fixed an issue I couldn't figure out within 5 minutes of sending an email! I recommend checking them out for your site.

Milla Rose
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Casi 2 años
15 de mayo de 2023

Jun is one of your best support team very friendly and helpful.
Jun is one of your best support team very friendly and helpful.

SPORTSWEAR & SHOES
Líbano
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 4 días
14 de mayo de 2023

My experience with this app has been very good so far. I found out about this app from a youtuber to create more professional pages for my website. Plenty of layouts to choose from and very easy to edit. The support team is so helpful and quick to respond. It is almost like they are right there next to you working with you!

EmpoweredHer