Reseñas (2.887)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
13 de mayo de 2024

This app is very useful, and it will help me create the professional website I want. I will recommend this website to my colleagues

Hanma Beads
Vietnam
30 días usando la aplicación
LayoutHub respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

Hi Duong Giang,

I'm Cass from Layouthub app.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review.

That is a great motivation for us to keep trying every day. Don't hesitate to contact us. We are always ready to support you 24/7.

11 de abril de 2024

"I have to say that this app has been a game changer for my website and business! Words cannot express how crucial it is for creating a professional online presence. I'd like to give a personal shout-out to Duke for guiding me through the entire creation process. He was incredibly supportive and helped me create a truly magnificent work of art. Overall, this is an outstanding product that is definitely worth every penny of the subscription fee."

Lock-n-Stop
9 días usando la aplicación
LayoutHub respondió 15 de abril de 2024

Dear,
I'm Duke from support team.
Thank you so much for your kind words.
It's our top priority to provide excellent customer support. If you have any more feedback or suggestions, feel free to share them with us. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you even better in the future.
Duke | Customer Success Team

5 de junio de 2024

This app is great for getting started! It's really easy to use, and the customer service is incredibly fast. I had a few issues on my site and contacted customer service via chat. Cass was super friendly and helpful, and fixed my issue very quickly. I appreciate the fantastic support. Thank you! 5 Stars!!

Amaree Collection
2 días usando la aplicación
LayoutHub respondió 9 de junio de 2024

Dear Ann,

I'm Cass from Layouthub app.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We will be very happy to hear this. We are so lucky that you trust us to use our products.

10 de mayo de 2024

the agent named duke was very helpful. he went up and above to help assist me. i give him 10 stars if i could. he was vey fast and efficient

Naked Lavender
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
LayoutHub respondió 12 de mayo de 2024

Hi Allyce Collier,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review.
That is a great motivation for me to keep trying hard every day. Don't hesitate to contact us. We are always ready to support you 24/7.

Duke | Customer Success LayoutHub Team

6 de junio de 2024

Amazing support chat! I really recommend it, it's a lot helpful and easy to manage!

Dekor House Giugliano
Italia
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
LayoutHub respondió 9 de junio de 2024

Dear Vincenzo,

I'm Cass from Layouthub app.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We will be very happy to hear this, especially Jessie and I. We are so lucky that you trust us to use our products.

21 de mayo de 2024

extremely helpful customer support - definitely the best app to build your shopify store without coding knowledge!

TREELAX
Alemania
8 días usando la aplicación
LayoutHub respondió 23 de mayo de 2024

Dear Tristan,

I'm Cass from Layouthub app.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are so lucky that you trust us to use our products.

14 de abril de 2024

very professional and patient, great help

Christie Creative
Canadá
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
LayoutHub respondió 16 de abril de 2024

Dear,
I'm Duke from support team.
Thank you so much for your kind words.
Duke | Customer Success Team

4 de mayo de 2024

I love the app! It makes it so much easier to have a sleeker store without spending alot upfront. With the help from the support staff I was abled to build a high converting store.

EveryDayPeople
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
LayoutHub respondió 7 de mayo de 2024

Deary EveryDayPeople,

I'm Cass from LayoutHub Team. I hope you have a great day.

Thank you for your review! Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to ensure that you continue to have a positive experience with us.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're always here to help!

Cass | LayoutHub Support Team

28 de marzo de 2024

The app is the best to build a store which looks not like toher stores! The support team will help you with anything you need ! 5 Stars!

LED-Glow Mask
Alemania
11 días usando la aplicación
6 de febrero de 2024

LayoutHub has made my Shopify experience so much better. The customizability is top notch. I've ran into a few issues, but their support team is the best and always is able to help me figure out the issue.

Ricardo Beverly Hills