Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
22 de setembro de 2023

Amazing app, makes my work flow so much more simple. The one thing Shopify was missing was the ability to do better and more creative pages and with a comic book publishing company this is really needed. Could not have done it without this app.

free.fall.comics
Austrália
23 dias usando o app
26 de julho de 2023

The app is a bit clunky to work with (editing/cropping photos, not super intuitive) but it was good overall and had responsive tech support when we needed assistance.

The Essential Calendar
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
6 de maio de 2023

Andy helped me get my page working nicely within my website, quickly. I appreciate the prompt service and assistance. The night before Saul helped me with several issues, quickly and efficiently. Both were very prompt. Good customer service.

Vision Photography | Laura Cook
Canadá
Quase 2 anos usando o app
3 de agosto de 2023

Great App! Prompt response and quick resolution of issues. It greatly helped me to create a beautiful landing page in no time. Highly Recommended!!!

Fonshecare
Reino Unido
13 dias usando o app
19 de abril de 2023

First time using this app. Caroline was helpful and thorough with all of my questions. Appreciate it.

Iridessence Co
17 dias usando o app
9 de agosto de 2023

Der Beste Page Builder den ich bis jetzt überhaupt genutzt habe. Natürlich gibt es hier und da mal Sachen die einem fehlen, in allem ist das aber wahrscheinlich der beste von den Page Buildern, Vorlage für den Alkoholverkauf ist in meiner Weltansicht kritisch zu betrachten, da es hier aber an sich nur um eine Programm lasse ich das aus. Das Team oder besser gesagt der Support ist erste Sahne und kommt mit allem entgegen. Shoutout an den Support Agenten Namens Andy, welcher mich wirklich mehr als jeder andere Provider hätte können Supporter hat.
Als Pagebuilder absolut zu Empfehlen, einziges Manko Alkohol Verkaufslayouts.

Wolkenregen
Alemanha
3 meses usando o app
20 de dezembro de 2020

Easy to install, easy to use. Had one minor hiccup but their team (Emma) answered quickly on a Sunday and took care of my needs. She was awesome. This app def made our About Us page much stronger than the debut themes standard page.

VidArmy
10 de março de 2021

Maria with customer service was pleasant to work with and she did a great job assisting me. Thank you

GIFTKEYSROCK LLC
10 de novembro de 2020

Intuitive page builder. However, it could use some work in creating custom blocks within each page, as your stuck with the layout of their blocks and have to be a little creative

Chalait
Data de edição: 8 de junho de 2020

We enjoyed the customer support.
Some functionalities in theme works sometimes and sometimes they don't work.

Unimaker