Avaliações (2.888)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
11 de abril de 2024

"I have to say that this app has been a game changer for my website and business! Words cannot express how crucial it is for creating a professional online presence. I'd like to give a personal shout-out to Duke for guiding me through the entire creation process. He was incredibly supportive and helped me create a truly magnificent work of art. Overall, this is an outstanding product that is definitely worth every penny of the subscription fee."

Lock-n-Stop
9 dias usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 15 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words.
It's our top priority to provide excellent customer support. If you have any more feedback or suggestions, feel free to share them with us. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you even better in the future.

5 de junho de 2024

This app is great for getting started! It's really easy to use, and the customer service is incredibly fast. I had a few issues on my site and contacted customer service via chat. Cass was super friendly and helpful, and fixed my issue very quickly. I appreciate the fantastic support. Thank you! 5 Stars!!

Amaree Collection
Austrália
2 dias usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 9 de junho de 2024

Dear Ann,

I'm Cass from Layouthub app.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We will be very happy to hear this. We are so lucky that you trust us to use our products.

That is a great motivation for us to keep trying every day. Don't hesitate to contact us. We are always ready to support you 24/7.

6 de junho de 2024

Amazing support chat! I really recommend it, it's a lot helpful and easy to manage!

Dekor House Giugliano
Itália
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 9 de junho de 2024

Dear Vincenzo,

I'm Cass from Layouthub app.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We will be very happy to hear this, especially Jessie and I. We are so lucky that you trust us to use our products.

10 de maio de 2024

the agent named duke was very helpful. he went up and above to help assist me. i give him 10 stars if i could. he was vey fast and efficient

Naked Lavender
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 12 de maio de 2024

Hi Allyce Collier,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review.
That is a great motivation for me to keep trying hard every day. Don't hesitate to contact us. We are always ready to support you 24/7.

Duke | Customer Success LayoutHub Team

21 de maio de 2024

extremely helpful customer support - definitely the best app to build your shopify store without coding knowledge!

TREELAX
Alemanha
8 dias usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 23 de maio de 2024

Dear Tristan,

I'm Cass from Layouthub app.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are so lucky that you trust us to use our products.

14 de abril de 2024

very professional and patient, great help

Christie Creative
Canadá
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 16 de abril de 2024

28 de março de 2024

The app is the best to build a store which looks not like toher stores! The support team will help you with anything you need ! 5 Stars!

LED-Glow Mask
Alemanha
11 dias usando o app
12 de junho de 2024

Very good, and the response speed and problem-solving ability of the manual customer service are also very good! Very satisfied!

OLUV Jewelry
Hong Kong, RAE da China
20 dias usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 13 de junho de 2024

Dear OLUV Jewelry shop,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave this meaningful review to me. It is a great motivation for me to keep hard working every day.

Duke | Beae Customer Success Team

26 de março de 2024

I can't thank Duke from the Layout Hub Support Team enough! At first, I was hesitant because I wasn't sure how to navigate the website builder settings. But Duke's assistance turned my experience around completely. He patiently guided me through every step, answering all my questions and providing clear instructions. With Duke's expert help, I quickly gained confidence and successfully achieved my goals. His dedication and knowledge truly made all the difference. I highly recommend Duke to anyone seeking exceptional support with website design!

worldwidenutrition
5 dias usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 27 de março de 2024

17 de março de 2024

I am Stunned to view a lot of stunning templates and features available even in the free version, I admire their support for the young entrepreneurs, Very efficient customer support as well, Thank you Cass.
Highly recommended.

Artfactorey
Paquistão
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 18 de março de 2024

Dear Anas,

I'm Cass from Layouthub app.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review. We are so lucky that you trust us to use our products.