Avaliações (2.888)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 16 de julho de 2020

I had wonderful assistance from the live chat. She made short video tutorials to help me answer some questions. The app is very user friendly and has made a huge difference to my website.

The customer support is amazing. Every representative is professional and extremely helpful and friendly. Thanks for this amazing app!

Katherine Polack
Canadá
21 de outubro de 2020

This app is really easy to use, even though I just started using it. Ran into some coding issues from the beginning, but Maria helped me within 10 minutes of reaching out and solved the problem in no time! Thanks so much guys!

Break Point Tennis
Canadá
9 de maio de 2024

LOL Jerky Club
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 12 de maio de 2024

Hi there,

I'm Sophie from the Layouthub support team. Have a good day!
Thank you very much for leaving a 5/5 rating for our app. That is the motivation for us to try every day. We always want to bring the best experience to customers.
If you need any assistance, please contact our support team, we are always ready to support you 24/7.

Sophie | Customer support team

23 de abril de 2024

HomeBless Apparel
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 25 de abril de 2024

Dear,
I'm Duke from LayoutHub Team.
Thank you for your review! Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to ensure that you continue to have a positive experience with us.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're always here to help!
Duke| LayoutHub Support Team

15 de maio de 2024

ZEZE
9 dias usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 17 de maio de 2024

Dear Zeze,

I'm Cass from Layouthub app.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review.

That is a great motivation for us to keep trying every day. Don't hesitate to contact us. We are always ready to support you 24/7.

Cass | Customer Success LayoutHub Team

5 de março de 2024

Premium Online Adult Sex Toys Shop
China
5 meses usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 7 de março de 2024

Dear,

I’m Sophie. Have a great day!

Thanks for sharing your review for our app. The support team is available 24/7, so feel free to get in touch anytime you need it.

Sophie | Customer support team

5 de abril de 2024

findmalltool
7 dias usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 9 de abril de 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for your rating! We appreciate your support and are delighted that you had a positive experience.

If you have any feedback or questions in the future, please feel free to reach out. We're here to assist you further.

Jesse | LayoutHub Support Team

16 de abril de 2024

HAY-HAY
Suíça
3 dias usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 18 de abril de 2024

Dear Hay-Hay,

I'm Cass from LayoutHub Team. I hope you have a great day.

Cass | LayoutHub Support Team