Avaliações (2.888)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
6 de fevereiro de 2024

LayoutHub has made my Shopify experience so much better. The customizability is top notch. I've ran into a few issues, but their support team is the best and always is able to help me figure out the issue.

Ricardo Beverly Hills
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
8 de março de 2024

I love LayoutHub! I received a response to my technical issue within 120 seconds and Kian, my customer service rep, had my issue fixed within 20 minutes of the initial request for help. Diagnosis of the problem & the fix in under 20 minutes!

Jewelry Store
2 meses usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 10 de março de 2024

Hi there,

It's Kian from LayoutHub support team. Thanks for the review you left for our app. Your feedback means a lot to us, and we greatly appreciate your trust in choosing our app.

We look forward to supporting you again in the future and providing you with exceptional service.

Kian | LayoutHub Customer Success Team

6 de abril de 2024

il servizio è molto disponibile e disposta ad aiutare per qualsiasi cosa

Verseven
França
3 meses usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 11 de abril de 2024

Dear,

I'm Duke from support team.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

It's our top priority to provide excellent customer support. If you have any more feedback or suggestions, feel free to share them with us. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you even better in the future.

Duke | Customer Success Team

3 de abril de 2024

very helpful, and fast! I love layout hub and their team

Luxe Buddies
12 meses usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 8 de abril de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you find Layout Hub and our team very helpful and fast. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to ensure that you continue to have a positive experience with us.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're always here to help!

Jesse | LayoutHub Support Team

1 de maio de 2024

The pages you can crate are awesome and the support is even better

LocalBrew
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 4 de maio de 2024

Dear Matthias,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review.

That is a great motivation for us to keep trying every day. Don't hesitate to contact us. We are always ready to support you 24/7.

29 de abril de 2024

Cass was very helpful and super responsive in helping me fix issues when i created my pages. I love using Layouthub, it has so many brillaint features, i wish i had known about the app sooner. I highly recommend this app!

Amania-Afrik
Aproximadamente 22 horas usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 2 de maio de 2024

Dear Amania,

7 de abril de 2024

Got so much help and did exactly what I asked! Highly recommend!

RuCo Kids Consignment Sale
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 15 de abril de 2024

Hello Lori,

I'm Cass from LayoutHub Team. I hope you have a great day.

Cass | LayoutHub Support Team

11 de abril de 2024

Kian was an amazing help !

Roba Family Farms
Quase 3 anos usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 15 de abril de 2024

Hi there,

It's Kian from LayoutHub Support team. Thanks for the review you left for our app. Your feedback means a lot to us, and we greatly appreciate your trust in choosing our app.

Kian | LayoutHub Customer Success Team

27 de fevereiro de 2024

Really helpful and quick. Was able to solve all issues for me in a short space of time

Lazy Jacks
Reino Unido
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 29 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi there,

It’s Dominique here from LayoutHub support team.

Hope you have a nice day, thank you so much for spending time leaving us a meaningful review. It means a lot to us, please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime you need help.

BR

Dominique

21 de abril de 2024

Very cool program, easy to use, and if something is unclear, technical support is always in touch and everything helps

Amazing Case