Avaliações (2.888)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
21 de abril de 2024

Very cool program, easy to use, and if something is unclear, technical support is always in touch and everything helps

Amazing Case
Áustria
7 dias usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 24 de abril de 2024

Dear Mariia,

I'm Cass from Layouthub app.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review.

That is a great motivation for us to keep trying every day. Don't hesitate to contact us. We are always ready to support you 24/7.

Cass | Customer Success LayoutHub Team

11 de fevereiro de 2024

LayoutHub one of the best free and paid app to start up an eCommerce store without any hesitation. This app is simply awesome. I added stranded page for free and converted the page to a collection page with so many sub collections on it. 'JESSE' one of the support advisor from layout team helped me a lot to set up whole collection pages into my entire store in less then 15 minutes. He is awesome and fantastic. Its not only about the collection and pages but LayoutHub has some other great features that helps you to design you website according to you however you would love to design. I must say this is one of the best app in the world. Thank you so much. Highly recomended!

Best Regards,

Allure Ave.
13 dias usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 2 de abril de 2024

Dear Jessica,

I'm Cass from Layouthub app.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review. We are so lucky that you trust us to use our products.

Cass | Customer Success LayoutHub Team

9 de fevereiro de 2024

I love this app, the customer service is great , i had a excellent experience with Kian , very patience and kind, quick to help and very knowledgeable about the app. Would definitely recommend others to use this app

My Store
7 meses usando o app
11 de fevereiro de 2024

I recently started using LayoutHub, and it has quickly become my go-to design app. The user interface is incredibly simple and easy to navigate, making it perfect for both beginners and experienced designers.

What sets LayoutHub apart is its extensive template library. This has not only saved me time but also sparked creativity in my designs.

Additionally, the support team is outstanding. They are prompt and helpful whenever I have a question or issue. The overall experience with LayoutHub has been positive, making it a highly recommended design tool for anyone looking for simplicity and efficiency.

CloudFlavor
Suíça
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
24 de maio de 2024

LayoutHub is an exceptional app that has significantly improved our website's design and functionality. The support team at LayoutHub is outstanding, providing prompt and effective assistance whenever needed.

Empower Native Voice
4 dias usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 27 de maio de 2024

Dear Phuong,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review. We are fortunate to have your trust in using our products. We hope to continue to serve you in the future.

That is a great motivation for us to keep trying every day. Don't hesitate to contact us whenever you need.

Sophie | Customer Success Team

17 de março de 2024

Great page builder with a lot of options.. great support specially Cass, very friendly !

Phoebe Store
Austrália
29 dias usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 18 de março de 2024

Dear Laura,

I'm Cass from support team.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

It's our top priority to provide excellent customer support. If you have any more feedback or suggestions, feel free to share them with us. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you even better in the future.

Cass | Customer Success Team

3 de março de 2024

Great app! Cass have helped me through some problems and fixed it right away! Great customer service. 5 stars!

CNstore
Países Baixos
18 dias usando o app
20 de março de 2024

We managed to create a great looking page using LayoutHub. We had a tricky issue that we couldn't work out and Kian from support was really helpful and managed to get us sorted! Thanks.

Distinctly Living
Reino Unido
2 dias usando o app
24 de fevereiro de 2024

I have been dealing with customer service during this project for the past two months, it wouldn't be justified in words alone on how amazing Sophie was, customer service has become a nightmare across the planet over the course of the last 10 years, my experience with Sophie was refreshing and gave me a bit more hope going forward. She was extremely diligent, took in all the information and concerns I had and applied a solution. When I was just moments away from deleting the app she restored my confidence and quickly got be back on course. I cannot thank her enough!

Blue Barn Media
3 dias usando o app
LayoutHub deixou uma resposta 25 de fevereiro de 2024

Dear,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review. That is a great motivation for us to keep trying every day.

We are so lucky that you trust us to use our products. We hope to continue to serve you in the future.

Don't hesitate, contact us whenever you need.

Sophie | Customer Success Team