LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

1751 - 1760 of 2056 reviews

Hijabs&More

This page builder is the easiest thing that I have ever used. It is so easy to customize the landing page and everything looks like the Shopify theme.

There are so many options and little details are easy to manage. Whenever I had trouble with something - their customer support on live chat was there to respond. I tried in the day time and night time and their response was quick, corrected the problem and allowed me to continue to work on the landing page.

I am hoping to see some positive results on the free version before upgrading to the paid version! I would definitely recommend that you should try this app!

The Electric Edge

I was trying to create pages within Shopify and trying to customize theme templates. I was getting nowhere then I downloaded this app. I created a sweet looking page in minutes and connected it to a menu item on my homepage. So far so good!

Design Nordic

Great app and great customer support! Very quick, friendly, and helpful! I had several issues and questions about my page and they reacted immediately. Thank you so much once again!

TOAKOR

Their service attitude is very friendly, and software function is very cool.No matter what problem I have, customer service will help me solve it quickly.This is what a great company should have. I like it very much!

Project Change International

Great app for developing simple sites with zero coding experience. The support team were really helpful with any additional coding or issues. Templates quite focused on ecommerce, would love to see some more info page templates, but they're easy enough to build from the blocks. Quick & easy, would definitely recommend.

ezipbra

Customer service is great! They helped me fix the problems in no time. I wish LayoutHub and PageFly can combine their advantages - I love LayoutHub's beginner friendly and smooth layout; I also love that PageFly allows you to modify into more details even though the learning curve is not very friendly for beginners. As long as the basic features and layouts match your needs, LayoutHub is great for quickly set up your website without many issues or the need of searching online. There are limited customizable layout options (e.g. multiple text colors/emphasis in the same paragraph; showing different layout on different devices, etc.) on LayoutHub; though their pre-made layouts are very well-designed so it's not too big a deal if you're not as obsessive with formatting as me.
To compare the two page building app LayoutHub & PageFly -
*LayoutHub:
-Pros: User-friendly, efficient customer support, well designed layouts, Smooth building experience
-Cons: Limited customization options (unless digging into codding)
*PageFly:
-Pros: direct integration with several essential apps in the building mode, Detailed customization options
-Cons: Not user-friendly, need more programming background

Overall, I prefer LayoutHub slightly more because it takes less time to build a beautiful page. But from time to time, I do wish them to have some more customization options as in PageFly.

June 22, 2020

Hi ezipbra,

Thank you so much for your reviews with so much info in-depth.

About the Cons of LayoutHub, our vision will make a big library of layouts, and block that enough for everyone can select and edit to match with their business brand.

And our team is working hard to do that now.

Keep following us to see it change every day and we also continue to bring more functions to LayoutHub that help everyone grow business easier.

Thank you very much!

COCO + Ry Co.

This app is easy to use. The design features are very intuitive, so it was quick to pick up. The support is also very helpful and quick to respond.

ZENKO FIGHTWEAR™

This app helps our site's pages look much more professional. It's pretty easy to use and I wish I would have found it sooner.

LIZI PHOENIX

So much choice, even with the free version. Simple to integrate the pages onto my site. Customer service is incredibly quick to respond and completely helped me with everything I needed. Thanks so much!

Trolley'd

We used this app to add additional pages to our website. There is helpful service available for troubleshooting. Layouts are slick. Highly recommend.