LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

1771 - 1780 of 1923 reviews

The Helix Store

i really like this app! i love the templates they haveit was very easy to use. customer service was very helpful in resolving my problem and answering any questions.

BabyBookBaskets.com

The customer service team is extremely helpful and has helped fix all of my issues quickly. There are some things that are a little hard to navigate, but overall it has been a great tool to add some nice looking pages to my website.

EBBMBEAUTY

I used this app for my shopify store. It is very easy to use and design. Great customer service. Hope to see more layout designs and more features.

DPItalia

I've just started using and exploring this app, but so far so good, great app and great customer service, super fast and responsive!

Toni & Tucker Co

This app is everything I needed. First off I love the template styles and variety. They were completely correct at how fast you create new pages. The Support team is amazing, Dilys helped me get everything running smoothly and I feel like I have the best homepage I have had since I began. Just a few slight glitches when uploading too many pics into the upload folder from my desktop ( when I tried to add to many at a time, there was a delay in seeing them) but all I had to do was save and refresh the page and things were great! Thank you for this app!! I have been waiting for one just like this, easy and beautifully layouts!

ultrateebrand

I used this app to create FAQ page and to add additional blocks to my product pages. I enjoyed using it, it is so straight forward and user friendly. I love their library showing exactly what to expect, really awesome! I am not a tech person at all, but I can say that this app is really easy to use. Customer service is super fast, helpful and friendly. I'd definitely recommend installing the app.

fitnessespana

I used this app to design my landing page and it's awesome. I had some problems while using it but they helped me instantly making it so much easier.

moltenshop

i've only just started tinkering with this app, and i love it already :) super responsive customer service too!

Babybrot

Great layouts and super easy to handle as it is similar to the Shopify experience.
I had some technical difficulties in the end but Dilys was really supportive and the problem was solved over night. Keep up the good work!!

222 Products

I had a few problems with my store's Home Page. I had some pictures that needed editing and Dilys really helped me out a lot! My home page looks 10 times better than before! Keep Up the GREAT WORK guys! LayoutHub is the best.