LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

PureGo PH

I love that this app allows you to add more customized sections to your Shopify theme. At first, I couldn't seem to load the home page on the editor but a quick chat exchange, sent a few screenshots and the whole issue was resolved. My theme fell under some of those that clashed with LayoutHub but didn't have to lift a finger –– the support team helped out right away. :) Enjoying this app a lot!

The Good Luck Bus Co.

Exactly what I needed and also REALLY great, super fast customer support. I've live chatted with them twice today and both times they helped me right away. Highly recommend giving them a try!

Amoreblu

love it! so easy to use, many layout styles to choose from, and their customer service is amazing:),

marjorelle

Great customer service!

Customer service was very helpful, resolved my problem it in 2 minutes. Would highly recommend this app :)

Vape Goat | Authorized Puff Bar Retailer

This app's support is out of this world! I quickly upgraded to the paid plan because of the helpful support team, and when I needed something fixed on my site... or a button changed... they got right to it and fixed it. Thank you so much

Petbiz

Looks great and easy to use. It has some quirks but support was extremely responsive and resolved my issue within 5 mins after opening the chat. Absolutely recommend

Smartlifeco

Good customer service, excited to use this and see how it works for my business. If there are any problems I will update this, but so far so good!

Holy Bubbles

The Online Customer Service is really helpful and fast, I was call for help at 2AM(HK time), that I got immediate responses, great for night time workers. The layout is great and simple, while it's limited style for free plan but surely enough for use! Enjoy using the app!

Estado Natural

Incredible online support. Every time I have encounter an issue, the online support has solved it within minutes!

binexpres

Buenos días acabo de instalar la aplicación, despues de algunos pequeños problemas de instalación me ayudaron personalmente nada de maquinas, perfecto por todo y rápido, " MUCHAS GRACIAS DILYS "