LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

1791 - 1800 of 1985 reviews

cannaves oliva

Wonderful customer support!! Goes above and beyond to help integrate necessary features onto your pages when you can't figure it out yourself! Their development team is readily available for hands-on help to perfect every element of your website! Makes building an amazing website so easy & seamless!

Borboreta

So far I used it I had a good experience and the customer service is outstanding! maybe one of the best and pleasant customer service I received in a long time!

WineDiscounts.com

Amazing support service! Quick and very reliable. Great support makes me want to stick to their product :)

KESHHO

I really like the app! You can create professional looking pages, it is very user friendly and has great options. I loved also constant customer support :)

Cloth Bums

Great layouts to make a store look professional. Super helpful and prompt customer service! Recommend 100%!

BOZ FITNESS

Perfect for those with little coding skill/knowledge. Greate if you want to be able to be a bit more creative with your designs. Also great customer service!
HIghly recommended :)

McGregor’s Produce

Overall, this app is pretty great. A few glitches with spacing and formatting but customer support was able to help me fix it quickly. I wish there were more than 3 pages included in the free version but it's easy to use. The customer support is great, highly recommend Adela. She was extremely helpful when I didn't know certain functionalities.

Overall, I recommend :)

Elyn.Co

This is such a great app and a must have addition to any Shopify site! Not only is it great right out of the box for those who want something easy and super effective but you also have the ability to go in deeper into the code if need be.

Customer service has been amazing. They literally respond within 5 minutes. Their chat feature makes it so easy to communicate and get answers quickly.

I will be installing this app on two other sites. Would highly recommend.

kevinrussellwatches

Tried out the free plan and ran into a problem. Customer service was really quick to help and they did an excellent job! I would for definitely recommend you try this app out.

QLIAL

For anyone that needs a good design for their website , this app will definelty help you out a lot! not only does it offers a variety of layouts , the service that comes along with it is incredible! I ask them for help and they reply within an hour , whats better is the next day my problem was solved ! Recommend ! easy to use , great service , variety of layout to choose from ! Fast and great customer service!