LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

TOBYGLOBAL

Excellent Customer Service. Had my problem sorted out in minutes. Lucy was wonderful! Top marks. Would recommend.

Almaer

Great app! Has a free option available too if you just want to play around with things! Do try it out!

BlueBoll

Great customer support! Answered quickly and really helped me out with the placement of the widget

Quick Salon Hair

I'd especially like to note the customer service. There is an instant message, and they seem to always be available. And super helpful!

womenied

I’m having the best experience with LayoutHub since I’ve integrated it with my Shopify store. Easy to use, amazing templates and even the ability to edit the templates’ code yourself.
The support team is incredible, fast, extra helpful and reliable! They fixed all issues and helped me understand them and also how to avoid them.
They are improving the app everyday! and also the new version is even better. I’ll always keep LayoutHub installed. The best.

And I almost forgot, Yuna was the best of the best assistants I ever talked to. She is always there, she’s the one who fixed all my issues successfully!

Recommended to everyone!

Whisper

Excellent app - great customisation, and excellent choice of layouts; a truly indispensable app. Support has been first-rate too! Thoroughly recommended.

cutielil

Really love the way their support reached out to me and sorted out all the issues quickly on a screenshare session. Other than that the app looks really easy to use with some amazing layouts and page designs. Im excited to explore the possibilities.

Aleezacosmetics

I think its one of the best layout page builder apps on shopify because you can use it for free and everything is doable and if you dont know anything you could just ask the developers they wil be there to help you

Cherieorganic

fast customer service, great tool! :) i wish they could an email opt in option though on the very first image / front of the landing page.

February 5, 2020

We are very happy when you feel a great tool for your store.

Yes, our team will update that in the future to store get more lead and all the ways we did is following how merchants spend slow cost and get high revenue.

Keep in touch with us to get more updates and we will very happy if you can share with us your feedback to help our dev team continuously improve our app and bring more profit to other people.

The Flat Globe

Really good help and everything works so fine! everyone have to use this. cheap and easy to use! im happy with this

February 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our team is very happy with that.

We always keep in mind to help everyone use LayoutHub success with build store for high conversion rates

If you have any problem just let us know we are ready to answer all questions from you.

Best Regards