LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

1801 - 1810 of 2044 reviews

Happo Mask

impressive support response.. in 5 mins at midnight on a sunday..

app works perfectly, really intuitive.

Supearior™

Their support is top-notch. Had an issue with some CSS code that was written and they fixed it in less than 5 minutes. Can't recommend enough.

mytoonces

Superfast coding. Great service and layouts! The customer service reps are always online and give great service.

nesunbest

Great support! Tool is easy to work with, even for someone non-technical like me. I can recommend this for anyone who don't know much about coding.

Bionoble

Superbe app avec un service client très disponible et ultra pro.
Les différentes options proposées sont très variées et donnent un look très pro au site.
Je recommande à 100% !

Felman

great support and many functionalities. Keep up the good work guys!
Definetly recommend this great app!

WineLobby

Dilys helped me with my fonts within minutes! Great app & very easy to use. 5* with all these reviews is not a daily thing for an app..! These guys are serious!
Thank you!

VenderKart

This is a really good application, it helped me build my pages very easily and effectively. I really liked the support team. They are very active and helpful.

DEINE

A bit confusing at first, but quite nice to have once you figure it out. Don't hesitate to contact support as they are very quick at responding, kind, and helpful with any issues.

Glam House Fabrics

I love this app! their support is amazing, and the team of the app are so helpful,
I encourage everyone to try this app,
Thank you!