LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

1811 - 1820 of 2044 reviews

TOTAL-PPE

Nice and simple app to use with great features and awesome support!

Can't recommend this app enough

Woven Peace

Great for showcasing blogs! Free version is great to get an idea of the capabilities of the add on!

CbusShops

Really great selection of styles. Makes it easy to organize and present products. Love how easy it is to customize layouts.

I Am Jolee

Love it! It really makes my site come to life. I needed to add a few more pages and this app saved my website!

3rd Base Urban Online

Good and solid page builder. The App has great support and is definitely worth a try.

They offer multiple pages as part of the free option with loads of content blocks to create a stunning and beautiful page, landing page, etc.

Set Design Apparel

Updated Review: The Support team is AMAZING!!! I do not leave reviews however the service and support I have received over the past few days has truly been exceptional and deserves merit!! The support team has worked around the clock to assist me in personalizing this theme to my specifics and are very willing to help on the back end. Their service is quick and the staff is very kind! Great app and great support to back it up! Don't miss out on the opportunity to create the perfect look for your store!

Truly Amazing the flexibility that the app provides. Base templates are plentiful and there are numerous customization options to adjust specific details on your page. Customer support is also very helpful and directly available through their messenger app.

Carly's Cases

Where do I begin to describe Dilyn.. She's kind, patient and extremely helpful! She helped me so much with my store. Not only did she fix the problem for me, she took videos teaching me how to fix it myself! 100/10 customer service and hands down best app on Shopify!

Vendo Digital Marketing

Really good customer support, fast and responsive. I got the helped I needed and it really helped. I recommend it.

Cakey Cakes

I highly recommend this app. My layouts look more professional and the support is very good and efficient in helping me solve my issues.
Thank you.

Curiouser Boutique

This has been extremely helpful in creating my website, I have gone through 20 themes trying to find one theme that had all the features and layout etc. I wish I had found this sooner! and support is extremely helpful and quick!!