LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

1811 - 1820 of 1920 reviews

Vitaful

This is a must have app to create product page and regular pages. Very easy to customize as they have many templates to chose from, and they also have a great support team that's SUPER responsive to any customization you need!

オフィス・セイケ

Managing the pages was one of our many challenges in our store design and this app really changed the approach. We would like to thank Dilys, the support at desk, for answering our questions and solving issues we had.

allamericancoffeeclub

Good customer service

Stormy Shopping

One thing that I think every customer desires is to find a product that meets the requirements they need and with a good customer support service that is always ready to solve all the problems. customer. And LayoutHub has actually done both. I came across this app accidentally when I was struggling with my website design. You know it, if you don't have the knowledge of graphic design, your design will be extremely arduous. However, nowadays the design has become very simple and popular. But because they are so popular, you become bewildered when you don't know which is the best choice for you. I tried a lot of apps before until I stopped at LayoutHub. I really like this software because it has all the features needed for an inexperienced person like me who can build a website that can be said to be professional. With just a few mouse clicks, you get what you want. If you don't believe what I say, you only need to spend a few minutes to experience it for yourself. I believe you will like it the same way I do. Besides, I want to talk a little bit about the user support team. I can assure you that they are efficient and professional people. Always be ready to give you valuable advice to solve your problems. Too great to put into words.

VisualTimmy

Support is fantastic! They helped get my 3rd party review app integrated and functional. They also adjusted some CSS to make it look nicer. The setup for the app was easy and it saved me hours of trying to mess with liquid code.

I now have the custom product page that I wanted to have, and it looks amazing. Thanks layouthub. (I'm on the free trial of the $9 subscription)

Whitekr

The best page builder in the shopify store, very simple and intuitive to use. Very fast and helpfull customer support.

BENCCI

I love this app! And thanks to Lucy, Ruby and everyone including developers. All my biggest problems are solved! <3

GameSup

Finally solved my Contact page with this app. Very user friendly and offers wide variety of functions and page options as well. Thanks!

morshopping.com

I used layout Hub to design a few of my pages and my conversion rate improved significantly. I can't thank the team enough for the continuous support they have provided. Would surely recommend it to anyone planning to upgrade their page layout.

wodobsessed.com

The app is fantastic, lots of options for different pages and fully customizable. The support is 5 stars with out a doubt. I would give them 10 if I could! I had a small issue and their support was incredibly fast and friendly and they were able to solve the issue very quickly! I highly recommend using this app. It is super user friendly just like the support you receive.