LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

1821 - 1830 of 1922 reviews

morshopping.com

I used layout Hub to design a few of my pages and my conversion rate improved significantly. I can't thank the team enough for the continuous support they have provided. Would surely recommend it to anyone planning to upgrade their page layout.

wodobsessed.com

The app is fantastic, lots of options for different pages and fully customizable. The support is 5 stars with out a doubt. I would give them 10 if I could! I had a small issue and their support was incredibly fast and friendly and they were able to solve the issue very quickly! I highly recommend using this app. It is super user friendly just like the support you receive.

Garipalli

Just started today and it works really smoothly. The user experience is easy and you can build pages in minutes.
Also asked for help throught the live chat on a weekend and they provided support beyond expectation!

BlinkerGreen Computer Eyewear

It's a nice app, easy to use and great value for money. Very efficient help desk, with a quick response. I had small issues with the mobile version, but they were sorted pretty fast by support.

March 19, 2020

Thank you for your review and give us a chance to help you ;)

ASHLEE LAUREN

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! Please if you are having any difficulty with anything, just press the live chat - DON'T JUST LEAVE A BAD REVIEW! This app cannot work perfectly with all themes so please just contact them first. Yuna adapted my whole page (and i'm a very fussy graphic designer) and it looks amazing, i'm beyond happy. Thank you for helping me on a Saturday!! I'd give them 10 stars if i could. Highly recommend.

March 18, 2020

Fell free to let me know if you need any help

Let's Knit

My experience with this app is so good so far! I was need some sections and FAQ page without basic knowledge of coding. Although I was stuck in some settings, thanks to support team (especially Dilys), I was able to make changes I wanted! Highly recommended.

TYH London

I used this app as I wanted to only make one page (FAQ page) but it was SO easy to use and the team are SO helpful that I ended up upgrading my plan and making three more pages with them. It is really really easy to use...I would highly recommend and the team literally help you out with anything and everything. Definitely worth it for the paid plan!! My website now looks so much better than I did..I've managed to add in things I didn't realise I needed until I used this app :)

March 18, 2020

Thank you SO MUCH, please let me know if you need any help ;)

biggirlvibes

I love this app but I wish the designed layouts were all equally customizable. I am someone who really enjoys customization and while I feel that this aspect has improved on some layouts it is not the same for all. I am also someone who likes some things from one layout and some from others and I like to mix and match the design blocks. I find that it is difficult to figure out how to mix and match AND still try to customize to make things uniform. Please add more layouts and design blocks for the collections page.

Tribal Stitch

The support is amazing!! Genuinely going above and beyond. Very rare to find these days. Thank you for a great app and great support.

Norfolk Exotics

This app is very easy to use. The designs and templates are very nice with unlimited ability to customize.