LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

1841 - 1850 of 1920 reviews

WOBDESIGN.co

I am not technical so I am searching for apps that can help me built a webshop that still looks good but is easy for me. Layout hub is super easy to use for me, it is simple but with many options! If you want something changed or different you can contact them and someone responds super fast! I would recommend this app for everyone!

ATOPIA BRAND

Good. Support girl (Lucy) helps on everything you need.

It also works well on pagespeed so perfect

Monthly Madness

This app is amazing, and if there is anything you don't understand, the team is ready to help. We have always got very quick and friendly assistance! The team has always been was very patient and kind while supporting our every request. They have even gone so far do custom CSS for our store, making it unique and unlike any other. Unreal service team! I highly recommend Layouthub! Thanks Guys & Gals.

Ekotige

I love the app, works perfect to me, anytime I have a question, the support is here to help and answer, they are nice, professional and reactive.

forthepeopleclothing

This app makes it very simple to design your website. No coding required. The layouts are nice and clear. Very friendly staff that responds quickly.

The Islamic Decor

Support is very efficient and if you any issues they will help you to solve immediately. Keep it up!!

Hoodie Co

bit glitchy but once u contact support they fix it in the next update. very nice people and super helpful

CognitiveCanineCo

A great app with a free plan and fantastic customer support when required. Would definitely recommend.

Beef Octane

Yuna's support LayoutHub was absolutely amazing. She helped addressed a couple of issues immediately, even after I overwrote her custom coding several times. Definitely made me feel confident with upgrading my subscription plan after receiving amazing support. Yuna deserves a raise! Thx Yuna!!

fandeBags

This is my first time using LayoutHub and I found everything beyond my expectations. I'm really grateful for the staff who provided me with everything I wanted it especially Lucy, she was very helpful and patient. Thank you, Lucy, for everything you've done to me today. 10 stars instead for the app and for Lucy too