LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

Sheetal Batra

Easy to use for someone who doesn't know to do coding like me! I was able to customize my pages according to what I want. The support is amazing! Shout out to Dilys!
She has been really helpful since the very beginning she was treating my work has her own,
the reason you should get this app is because of the support and the kind of people working behind it, they are genuine towards there work.

BENNKAI

App is very nicely designed and super easy to use. I highly recommend it for anyone to add a few extra pages to your site.

Mya Candle Collection

I have used this app to add some pages to my website and I found it pretty easy to use. I also contacted the support when I needed help and Dilys was really helpful and great to deal with. Thank you :-)

Thikkaftercare

This is the best bang for you buck. Fast support and amazing customization. There are other apps out there that can do more but its $$$$$ and not worth the cost for a small business.

Pengu Inventive

This one works much better than any other similar apps that are around. However i think that price is bit high. as this is monthly recurring cost, it turns out to be expensive in long run. But overall this is great app for designing those pages and way you like.

HUBHOUZE

Excellent app, I've been so impressed with the customer service - their online chat is there 24/7!!!

Bonfire Live

Excellent service and app! Their support makes sure all your answers and concerns are taken care of. I am extremely impressed by the service level and professionalism. They helped me for almost 3 hours! I will always pick LayoutHub going forward as the main app to build pages.

Petula

Great app, very easy to use. Support on chat is great! they were able to fix an issue I had in minutes,

DERMAGEN

Great app easy to use and very flexible. I needed support and Lucy was brilliant and very fast she quickly understood what i needed and with in minutes it was done. Nothing was too difficult. Some of the best service i have had from support any where. She was amazing well done. Great app to really add some custom content to your store.

Mirelle Leather & Lifestyle

I have just installed this app and am blown away! It looks like it is super user friendy, has a wide range of functions from product pages to landing pages and the support is incredible. I was helped for half an hour by Dilys and it was fairly late (her time) on a Saturday night. Highly recommend!