LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

11 - 20 of 1904 reviews

Naturalistic Products

Love it! There is so much you can do with this app that will grow your business. Also, amazing support, extremely helpful!

YeeTonda

Very good APP, easy to use, and there are many templates. The support team is so helpful. They are response quickly and no worries about any problems. Jade and Lina helped me a lot.

Mama Poppins Germany

Great customer support! I've been working on my shop for several weeks and they have been very professional and responsive!

Trends Alley

Great and easy to use layouts that fit well into any e-commerce store setup. Above all, the customer service here is excellent. I spent hours with them trying to sort out some pages on my website. The support team (Dilys and Flora) were very courteous and professional. They, very patiently, understood all the issues I had and quickly resolved them. All in all, a wonderful experience.

ACIRE STYLE, LLC

i like how easy it is to create new layouts i am still new to this app but thus far support has been helpful as well which is something to note because as business owners support is very important

atoupee

Web design choices are many, customer service attitude is very good, what enthusiasm to answer the question

tashbijoux

Natalia was very helpful & resolved my issue in a timely manner! I'd recommend LayoutHub to anyone starting out!

Hôtel vetements

Simple to use, tons of layout, 100% satisfied. Support team is quick and devoted. I highly recommend this app. Thanks you Lucy!

Anana Store Internacional

Emma from customer service was so kind and patient with our questions, This app is great and the staff is also great

KCA-LAB

We use this app for multiple subpages of our Shop. It's easy to use and with a bit of time trying different templates and pre-fabricated sections, beautiful pages can be created. Support is fast, friendly and helpful.