LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

Straccio Rico

My helper was amazing! She fixed my issue, changed the color of my fonts, and allowed customers to directly click on my address!

Kiyomi Skin

Location Germany

Super App, die den Aufbau sehr schöner Seiten ermöglicht. Es gibt viele Vorlagen, die einfach anzupassen sind und auch freie Baukästen. Die App hat uns sehr geholfen. Bei Problemen wird schnell per Chat geholfen. Sehr nette Kontakte und schnelle Hilfe, wie zuletzt zum Beispiel von Saul. Nur zu empfehlen.

movablechild

Andy's customer service was amazing! Not only did he help me effort the mobile version when I was having trouble, he even rearranged features that aren't normally accessable. Overall, each customer service experience I've had with Layouthub had been great!

LACES STORE

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app it´s really helpful, even that it has some details. Costumer service is always nice, help you to solve your issues really fast

TouchBio Australia

Location Australia

Amazing service and quick responses from Charlotte !!! She did sort out all of my requests, and answered all the questions!! Love it

Tommy&Sons

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great customer service from Andy, answered all the questions and assisted on modification requests. Still getting to know the app, but everything looks pretty good!

zondooscooter

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app is great, it's convenient for me, and the customer service Saul is happy to help me out,I am very satisfied with this app, a friend recommended it very well

The Katha

Good page builder with aesthetic templates design. Also the customer service team did a good job assisting me in fixing the issue. Kudos for Flora.

Unsavory Apparel

I have been using this for a bit. I have managed to mess things up in my store and the team with layouthub has always managed to repair the damage I have done. It works well, and the team is very responsive to assisting with issues. Great for someone like me who doesn't know about coding but knows what they want to accomplish

Likmer

Location Norway

If you are looking for a simple and good page builder than Layouthub is an amazing tool for you. They have a very helpful staff that will solve your problems in no time, and they are very friendly and very helpful.