LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Free plan available

Tabernica

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a great app to build pages for your Shopify store. They have also fast customer service. Saul responded quickly and was able to solve my problems. Thank you!

Idas Ecke

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

I've been using the app to easily build pages for my website for over a year now and it's been working great. I experienced no problems with stability or had other issues - whenever I couldn't work out something in the code myself, the support was always super quick to respond and solved all issues within minutes. Best costumer service I've seen in a long while. Saul just fixed something for me today and it's been a pleasure as always. 10/10 would recommend for anyone who's not a code pro but still feels limited by their shopify theme.

Beard Octane

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome App. Been a long time user of this. Extremely simple to use compared to other "page builder" apps. I needed help for a minor issue, wait que said "41 minutes", but I think it was less than 41 seconds and I got help from Saul. Quickly figured out the issue and it was resolved. Highly recommend!

Roller Derby

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Small learning curve, but overall easy to use. Customer service chat with Caroline was super responsive and helpful!

Fab-Cart Shop

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Amazing templates and the variant swatches work seamlessly. 5 star customer services even on free plan.

Becoming A Femme Fatale

Amazing app with an amazing support. Helped me with everything I needed now my product page looks great.

Vamo Life

Been really enjoying the ability to build out slick and custom designs for my footer pages. Customer service was awesome. Sent me videos where I would get lost. Including help with source coding and some custom image placements. Really happy.

Zense

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very happy with this app and especially the support team! Super quick response and they always help. Special thanks to Andy for helping me :)

Steven's Red Cat Shop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Olivia had answered my question on chat so promptly and fix my issue just in a second, so impressive! Thank you so much!

provocateur-leather

Location Netherlands

happy with the app and always great help by the customer service. Andy was very helpfull with the adjustments needed to the excisting formats. fully recommend