LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

Rotiee

The app is perfect, all I need. The service is quick and Saul helps me solve all my problems. I recommend this app.

LEDsforPlants

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really quick and accurate help. Thank you for your assistance! We are just starting our with our site and love the app so far.

Brillo Mio Co

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far the app is working great! The support team is very very quick to help out in case you have any questions!

Thrive Essentials

Loving the app! The representatives have been great with communication and they are able to resolve any issues very quickly.

Speak Later

Location Portugal
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Application works very well and very useful when you don't know how to code, on top of that the customer service is very efficient

Sugar-Free EU

Location Austria

Great app, very comfortable and easy to use!
I was running into some issues while trying to adjust the css code of one of my website's pages and after being ignored by Shopify's support team and not getting any solution from our dear Shopify community members, I decided to reach out to LayoutHub's support team.... Don't know why I haven't done it before, their Customer Support team member- Charlotte was able to solve my problem in less than 10 min!
Thank you Charlotte for the great assistance and kind approach! Would have given you more starts if I could!

MEDORA Express

Location Poland

Live Chat works brilliant Saul helped me within 2-3 minutes after I sent a message and immediately fixed my problem. Thanks a lot!

Rock Their Cause

so far so good, out of about 5, I like the feel and set process one this one best. I found that the other all tended to lack something, and "layout" seems to be more complete all around

HW Medical Spa

My go-to app for building landing pages, it's easy to use and has lot of customization. Plus, support team was really helpful, special shoutout to Dilys. If I had to say one negative thing - I hope they add more options for form fillups.

Lord's Guidance

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Great, easy to use the app. The customer service is really helpful all issues have been resolved quickly!