LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Sloe

Beaucoup de fonctionnalités, facile à prendre et main et service client au top ! (par contre faut parler un minimum anglais ;)

Abduct Cosmetics

Excellent app. Easy to use and the customer service is super efficient and fast. If you have any minor issues, they will fix them for you almost instantly. One of the best apps on the platform.

Brevan Electronics

I use this for building out landing pages for our website. The support team is extremely helpful. They go above and beyond to satisfy their customer's needs.

Mayfers

Customer service is brilliant & super friendly, also best page builder out there. Highly Recommend using LayoutHub

DeskTheme

Custom service was very helpful, quick respond and always can solve my problem very good. recommend .

FullMetalGolf

Natalia educated me about cart, super helpful!! Many thanks and great app! I've tried a few similar apps and this one is so far the best!

PawfectPrint

Free tier is awesome and offers a lot of base functionality. Perfect for quickly building pages that are otherwise horrible in vanilla Shopify (FAQs, etc). Fantastic support as well.

Lemonaidz

Update:
I needed help again, and this time Lucy did a great job assisting me. She answered all of my questions and fixed the issue on my store very quickly. Thank you so much for being a great company with amazing customer service! I love this app and have used it for a while. However I was looking for a new look and so I changed my Shopify theme. I had a few technical difficulties transitioning over smoothly as one does but Jade from Layout hub, assisted me very quickly and made a potentially difficult process very easy. She was kind and patiently me gave clear instructions. She then asked me to check back with her to make sure everything was how I wanted it. You cannot ask for better customer service than that. Thank you so much Jade!

Med Hemp Now

I used this app to build a home page. This app offers amazing features. I have the option to do more with this app than I do with the Shopify theme homepage. I wish that I found this app a year ago. Customer support is awesome. I had a few minor issues with adding links to certain pictures. Customer support was able to walk me through it, correct a link, and ensure everything worked before ending our conversation. I had the pleasure of working with Emma and Natalie. Natalie, you are magnificent. I am so thankful; my homepage looks awesome.

Curvy Gyals

Amazing app with amazing customer service. They are always so helpful! Every time that I have an issue they not only fix it but also educate me.