LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

iGetOz

Absolute rubbish, maybe accepted for simple minded click to design websites, But as a HTML source it is an absolute mess full of errors. I could EASILY draw much better Pages using nothing more than a peeled potato. LayoutHub is DISGRACEFUL anyone with even basic HTML can make much MUCH MUCH BETTER! Reply to response: Apology is accepted even though you are degrading my HTML coding skills. It is indeed unfortunate that I surpass the most basic of functions offered by LayoutHub Easy Builder. The biggest upset for me is that even deleting and removing the add, I still see excerpts of Layout Hub Easy Page Builder code everywhere.

August 17, 2021

UPADTE: It seems you did something wrong. Please contact us on live chat or through email support@layouthub.com.
We will help you remove the app properly.
Hope hear from you soon!

We apologize for this bad experience, LayoutHub's target audience is people who don't need to edit too much and have a lot of satisfied people with the application. We're not sure if "rubbish" is the right word in this situation but our support team works 24/7 to provide the best service. It's sad if we can't help you.

Serendipity Body Products

I spent three hours making a landing page on the free version but wasn't ready to publish it. I returned to it to discover that none of my work was saved. I didn't even get a warning message. Biggest waste of time!

Kim Smiley

The customer service for this app is horrible. Even on a paid plan, they take days to respond and don't fix issues. Very difficult to communicate with them and often their layout pages do not work. I would not recommend.

April 27, 2021

Hi Kim, we really apologize for this bad experience but you see, this is a problem with our live chat system and we are trying to set it up for you and sometimes it is out of our reach. . I think leaving a review unrelated to the product is not fair, anyway I am really sorry and hope you allow us to serve you as soon as possible.

Djuna Jewellery

Awful experience using the app - managed to successfully delete my blog since it was NOT clear what was happening or being overwritten. You cannot test the pages since you can't save them without committing to the £15 per month fee! Script errors appear on the blog worse, there is NO response from the "customer service". Be aware the response has been they have sent many emails. This is not so - the only emails I have received are marketing emails!

January 30, 2021

I am really sorry for this, we have tried to email and contact you many times but got no response. Can you send an urgent email to support@layouthub.com and also create a staff account to support@layouthub.com? We will help you as soon as possible

Proofs about our emails: we sent you 2 emails to the owner of store https://tppr.me/YWpS https://tppr.me/9Q2QW

ハッピーキヌア

many of trouble always, it is great service, but too many trouble and support are not 24/7 and not understand "what is exactly problem".

fluxecomm

SINCE I WROTE MY REVIEW ABOUT THIS APP, THEY STARTED SENDING ME EMAILS AND MESSAGES THREATENING ME AND HARASSING ME, THEY ALSO WROTE FAKE COMMENTS ABOUT MY PRODUCTS AND MY STORE I HAVE PROOFS, THEY ASKED ME TO TAKE DOWN MY REVIEW, I WONT TAKE IT DOWN.
they say that they offer free plan, they let you use the app and work but when you try to save your work they ask you to upgrade in order to save which means you waste hours working for nothing

July 2, 2020

First of all, we're humbly sorry for the inconvenience caused by our app. You totally have the right to leave a review. But can you please allow our support staff to handle all of your issues?
We're trying our best to improve our app on a daily basis. Regarding the update issue that you're facing, the FREE page creation limit is 3 and it is listed clearly on the Shopify App store. If your number of pages exceeds this limit then the system will automatically generate the ` Upgrade Your Plan ` Notification.

Update: We're willing to compensate as much as we can so can you please respond back to our emails? So, we can fix the issues.

MycardFUT

Poor support except 1 or 2 technical team really usefull. Lot of a bug between mobile and desktop version.