LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

Sockiz

Location Bulgaria

The design are good, but for me the BAD point is that this tool don't have good pixels integration. We can only have Facebook (with not lof tracking) and not tiktok pixel, snapchat pixel, etc. This is terrible for an app for landing page...

May 27, 2021

Sorry for this bad experience, we will try to find a solution for Titok Pixel, Snapchat Pixel... as soon as possible. Please let us know if you need any help, we are here to help as soon as possible.

Mellow Rooster

I uninstalled the Layouthub app, but I'm seeing layouthub's code spread out everywhere. It's slowing down my site speed. I tried emailing your team directly but haven't heard back.

May 3, 2021

Hi, we're really sorry about this bad experience. We received your email and responded shortly, can you check your inbox? Please let us know on live chat if you need anything.

Cocorose London

In January I rated this as 3 stars. I found the App 'quite buggy' . I have now worked with the App for a month, and with LayoutHub resolved the issues. We created our first page and launch it. The blocks are good. I still think there's a lot of repetition and some obvious blocks missing from their templates, but you can create 3 basic pages for no charge, which is a fantastic offer. UPDATE - the customer service as responsive when we had issue with our initial page. When we tried to create a Landing Page for a bespoke collection, the images were blurred In the App (not the collection) prices in US$ (we are a UK site). Sure these should be easy to resolve, yet 4 days later no reply.
Because the pages need creating - we moved to an alternative - rather that upgrading to their paid plans.

figTart

Relatively easy to use - created a lovely page BUT using the free plan there is a very unattractive logo & link that is compulsory to show in your menu - enough for us not to use the app at all. Despite creating a good looking page. The first level of paid plan is $15/month which is just too great an expense for a start-up that only wanted to tweak one page.