LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing page, Product page, FAQs, Contact, About us

MicroClimate

This app is good if you are a beginner to Shopify and you want to make a decent looking website. There is not a lot of customization you can do with the individual sections they give you without paying, but overall user experience is good and I really like the customer service that comes with their chat-room.

Purely Oxygen

The app is okay. However, every color, font, etc isn't being inherited from the theme. A lot of it, especially the fonts, requires you to choose from the ones available within the Builder and not every font supported by Shopify is available within there.

Customizations are limited as well within the builder and attempting to modify within the code in the Code Editor within Shopify is next to impossible with the naming schemes. The idea of this app is nice and has a lot of nice things about it but there are far too many limitations. I currently have the Basic Paid plan but likely not for much longer

Naked Bones Co.™

Even though this was a good app and inexpensive, it did have some issues. I could not upload pictures in a timely manner was the biggest problem. Always had to back out of app for the pictures to load.

January 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, my friend!

I think the problem from us at this point because that makes you confuse and we can solve it very quickly if you give us more info in live chat or email with us.

Our purpose is help every merchant successfully with our App, all problems will have solution and we will help the merchant fixed it in a short time.

We also email you too, and hope to hear from you soon to break all barriers to your store can success.

Best Regards