LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

breek online

Location Malaysia

I used this app to do my online business, I do enjoy working with your team, consistence help me out with a very friendly manner.

Work of Love

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

The layouts are beautiful when viewing from desktop. I received help instantly when using PRO version and the issues were kind of resolved (90% happy with the outcome) It is a real shame the layouts are not optimized for mobile use, seeing as alot of traffic comes from mobile users. Also some of the functions/options are not 'responsive'. I've unchecked certain boxes in the LH editor and they are still active on the live page. e.g 'Hover Style' - Easy fix, change hover font to the default font Would still recommend giving the app a try and hopefully not run into the same issues as I have had. I actually really enjoy using the app and had alot of fun while doing so, just the published product was a real bummer. Hope this helps, thanks guys. I will continue using this application because it is really easy and the support is great.

Tiana Bay

After playing around for a couple of weeks, I feel I can give an honest review. I like the app. I've been looking for something like this for awhile and I am honestly surprised how easy it was. Support is helpful too. Unfortunately, there are some bugs when it comes to integration that I've found. For example, my header and footer does not work well with this app and it does come off buggy. I cannot access the mobile menu which stinks and had been working prior to the app installation. Again, it's annoying but manageable. This app is great for a beginner but once we can afford to hire an in-house developer, I'd opt for that over this anytime. I've spent hours trying to figure out how to remove shadows (no coding experience) so it's not really a win-win.

MicroClimate

This app is good if you are a beginner to Shopify and you want to make a decent looking website. There is not a lot of customization you can do with the individual sections they give you without paying, but overall user experience is good and I really like the customer service that comes with their chat-room.

Naked Bones Co.™

Time spent using app 1 day

Even though this was a good app and inexpensive, it did have some issues. I could not upload pictures in a timely manner was the biggest problem. Always had to back out of app for the pictures to load.

January 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, my friend!

I think the problem from us at this point because that makes you confuse and we can solve it very quickly if you give us more info in live chat or email with us.

Our purpose is help every merchant successfully with our App, all problems will have solution and we will help the merchant fixed it in a short time.

We also email you too, and hope to hear from you soon to break all barriers to your store can success.

Best Regards