LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder | Reviews

by LayoutHub

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Jessica St. Clair Studio

LayoutHub has been fantastic in helping me design a more unique, professional, and polished looking website than I ever could have created on my own without any coding knowledge. There's a bit of a learning curve for a newbie like me to figure out how to use it though, and I wish there were much more thorough tutorials available online. Many thanks to Lucy who has been able to help me a number of times via LayoutHub chat. Really appreciate the videos she makes to show me how to do something I'm having trouble with so I can watch her steps and then do it myself.

German Calisthenics

Good and quick service via Chat! Pre-built website sections are quite strict. Would be nice to have some flexibility here.

Cornbelly's

The app offers great Shopify integration, and that’s why we love it, but the actual page designer feels very restrictive compared and inflexible to similar competitors like Squarespace. However, this hasn’t been a problem for us, because whenever we’ve run into a problem where LayoutHub’s default blocks don’t work for us, we’ve always been able to reach out to their support and very quickly get them to do custom design just for us! LayoutHub’s support is incredibly helpful and makes using their app very stress-free.

Canna Flora Hemp

Not to bad pretty easy to pick up and learn could use some more page editing options like Elementor has on WordPress, overall not bad. :)

Finding Home Farms

I just created a beautiful custom page, but I did find there were some elements of the blocks that I could not edit without going into the CSS - things such as colors, etc. However, the support was excellent and was able to quickly go in and make edits for me. Will be using it more going forward.

Weblantic

app service is 100%, they need to add more blocks but other than that the app is amazing! it runs smoothly,has good service and has so many good features. i recommend it!

Dasher-SG

The app quite easy to use, even if got any issues found they also quite fast respond to me and solve it.

L'ATELIER EPURE

I really like this app because it's really easy to build a beautiful website. I've few problems but the customer service is perfect to help us, so I really like this app.

House of Jewels

It is a nice app to build a landing page. As it is free, there are many things which you can do. Thanks

Sneaker-Surgery.de

I used the app to add a FAQ page, which worked very easily and I received a very quick support from the Helpdesk team!

Previous 1 3 4