LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

ReclaimedWarehouse

I have used this app to build several pages and I'm really happy with the results! Docking 1 star because I've had some difficulty in consistency, but customer service is amazing! Olivia helped me fix several things I was unable to figure out. So helpful! - Marin

Reconstruct Visual Arts Lab

Olivia gave me great customer service and allowed me to get my pages to my Shopify website in a hurry which is really convenient.

Sugar Snap Shift

Easy to use app and great support. Andy helped me with some early morning questions and even recorded a video for me to reference in case I needed help again. Great way to make beautiful pages without coding!

Soft Dough Co.

Customer Service was quick and helpful. The app is not as intuitive so it'll some time to get used to but overall very happy with the app.

kksjewellery

Great customer support and super easy to use. Has a few issues at the start as your progress is only saved when the page is published not when you ush save draft which i think should be made clear but apart from that great app

Cidrerie Milton

Nice app, helped a lot when it was harder to create page templates. Shopify 2.0 might make it easier now though. I'm especially happy with the customer services.

Brickwalls and Barricades

The app is absolutely great and easy to use. The results are looking very good and the support is really helpfull and kind, nothing is a problem to ask and they are ready to assist at any time needed. Unfortunately the app isnt fully compatible with Omnisend (it captures the sign-ups but doesnt fire the automations) and therefore most probably I must uninstall it but except for this issue I would highly recommend.

Cellar Drinks Company.

Using the free plan and the features are great. Support from Olivia was sper quick and fixed the problem straight away.

Jessica St. Clair Studio

LayoutHub has been fantastic in helping me design a more unique, professional, and polished looking website than I ever could have created on my own without any coding knowledge. There's a bit of a learning curve for a newbie like me to figure out how to use it though, and I wish there were much more thorough tutorials available online. Many thanks to Lucy who has been able to help me a number of times via LayoutHub chat. Really appreciate the videos she makes to show me how to do something I'm having trouble with so I can watch her steps and then do it myself.

Cornbelly's

The app offers great Shopify integration, and that’s why we love it, but the actual page designer feels very restrictive compared and inflexible to similar competitors like Squarespace. However, this hasn’t been a problem for us, because whenever we’ve run into a problem where LayoutHub’s default blocks don’t work for us, we’ve always been able to reach out to their support and very quickly get them to do custom design just for us! LayoutHub’s support is incredibly helpful and makes using their app very stress-free.

Previous 1 3 4 5