LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing page, Product page, FAQs, Contact, About us

Spicer's Smoking Wood

The live chat is super helpful! A couple typos here and there throughout the app but overall it helps you create beautiful pages

House of Jewels

It is a nice app to build a landing page. As it is free, there are many things which you can do. Thanks

Sneaker-Surgery.de

I used the app to add a FAQ page, which worked very easily and I received a very quick support from the Helpdesk team!

RoyaltyReignCollection

It needs some improvements but for the most part I like the app , they resolve my issues fairly quickly

The Flow Network

Customer service is great. The app works well and the team can help you with any customizations or bugs.

Beauty Shared - Alberto Calabria

Every time I had an issue building the pages, the support team has been very helpful and always available for solving my problems or doubts.

Mijngamestoel.nl

Was very satisfied with their support, had some things in my layout that I wanted to customize and they helped me perfectly with the problem!

GIFTKEYSROCK LLC

Maria with customer service was pleasant to work with and she did a great job assisting me. Thank you

soo.ala

I use this app to create my Home page, it's pretty intuitive, easy to go around and the designs are good. It put a bug on my product page though causing some the pictures to not show because I didn't check Enabling jQuery on the dashboard. When I asked for help from the support center though, they quickly helped me out with the issue and it was all good in a few minutes.

Bread Breakers

The app has lots of different layouts to choose from as a start. The support team are very capable to help you resolve any issues you face.

Previous 1 3 4