LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing page, Product page, FAQs, Contact, About us

Holy Cow Clothing

Fantastic app to make your shopify store more professional looking. Excellent customer service. had a slight tech issue, spoke to live chat and was fixed in less than a minute.

Mentorias & Cursos

Very good app and support. Easy, responsible and beautiful design! Thank you very much Maria for the awesome help

Digital Games Xbox

Veramente fatto bene, peccato per il costo alto, ma fatto bene, è stato utile per me e sono contento del lavoro che sono riuscito a fare

Fleischglück UG (hb)

the app helps us to create a good looking about us page. great support, who give us very fast an answer und help us.

Peachy Eyewear

This app was very easy to use and the customer support is excellent! They were very responsive and were able to quickly help me with my issues.

Hempsley Health

I'm a designer who started their own business and am wanting a lot of customization for my shop, and while I understand web basics, I am certainly not a developer. As a small business owner, I wanted to be able to make changes to my own site while also having the ability to fully customize it — and LayoutHub seemed like a great option! When I first started playing with it, I struggled a bit with getting things to sync up correctly...but I reached out via the chat with 4 questions and was helped within a half hour. Maria in support was great — they addressed each question and guided me through how to make the alterations through annotated screenshots. When I couldn't figure one piece out on my own, I set them up a staff account and they fixed the issue for me, then explained how they'd done it on the backend. So far, I absolutely LOVE this app and would highly recommend!

Rainbow Bridge

Love it, best page building app, I used it for 3 free pages, will probably upgrade when I have more time to build out the whole sit e

mean girl salon

Emma from layout hub was so helpful. She fixed my issue in minutes!gtfguohipeohugjvjhklij;hugfjchjkhiugofjguiuhugkjgc

GROOVY

The helpline rocks. You text them with your query & you get detailed responses in minutes. This App helps me bring in 1000's of sales, thank-you Layouthub!

Franc Brendon

Great support: They helped me a lot. And also Layouthub has a good functionality to design websites.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 133 134