LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

Comfy Morning

Location Australia

Andy from LayoutHub resolved my query quickly & without me needing to do the work myself. I recommend this app in general in terms of the product value, but the customer service is also above expectations. Great job, Andy & team.

Black Buttons

Location South Africa

Great app store design, simple and easy to used. Thanks @Caroline from support for her assistance...

V L A I R E

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 24 minutes

5 Stars!! Amazing ready made templates & sections! I was having problem with the heading and footer, contacted support, it was fixed in less than 1 minute. This was how support should be. Thanks

Outplay

Location China
Time spent using app About 10 hours

Amazing App,it was very helpful to me. Thanks to Caroline for patiently solving all my problems. Recommend you to use this app.

Gretzo

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really good and quick customer service. Charlotte was able to help me out with all my queries. Great job!!

Stryv

Location Singapore

andy is always super helpful + fast to respond + can help to customise the existing layouts! great job

RelaxiMask™

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good app, easy to use and build pages on. Very quick and good service if you ever have any trouble 5/5 so far!!!

vanitygarden

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have previously used pagefly and have now tried to use LayoutHub and tbh I have been able to design my store faster and it looks much better as well, it is very easy to use and the customer service is also great. I had the pleasure of being served by Charlotte who was very kind in helping me with a minor issue. Will definetly continue using this app and very happy with it.

ONEAL USA

Time spent using app About 1 year

Team is always quick to respond to my questions/issues. I am able to creatively update my site and it is so much fun. Olivia is the best

James Hood Guitars

#Caroline was a huge help for me when i had questions about Layouthub! this is a nice ap that makes it easier to create and control pages in shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 229 230