Rezensionen (98)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
30. April 2024

I had a great experience with LDT Digital Downloads app! The customer service is amazing. They're really kind and patient, and they respond super quickly. I had a problem with it not working with another upsell app, but their team jumped on it right away and got everything running smoothly. I'm very impressed with their quick and effective help. I highly recommend this app to anyone using LDT Digital Downloads app. They truly go above and beyond!

Joy Lights, Illuminate Your Plans
Kanada
17 tage mit der App
25. April 2024

Fast and genuine tech support. Great job.

Me Chitrakar
Indien
23 tage mit der App
20. April 2024

Does What It Promised

Run-Way-Show
29 tage mit der App
23. April 2024

love the app works perfect for my digital products

roxannetheaffiliate
Südafrika
21 tage mit der App
1. Mai 2024

Easy to use. Support desk is always super responsive and helpful. Great app!

Treasure Box by Tampopo
Japan
12 tage mit der App
20. Juni 2024

After help with the online agent everything works perfect

The Anointed Collection CLF
2 tage mit der App
9. Juni 2024

Very Easy to install and to use.
Really!
I used in my Shopify Shop

MamyRèlax™
Italien
2 tage mit der App
12. Juli 2024

Very easy to use and the immediate support via chat has been really helpful when I have needed it.

Inner Empire
Australien
Ein tag mit der App
1. Mai 2024

We love this app - it manages our license codes and also their customer service is amazing. I appreciate that it writes back the codes to the customer account automatically in case a customer has an issue or misplaces their codes. We also love how customizable it is

Kedi Labs
7 tage mit der App
11. Juli 2024

We recently moved our digital download products from two different apps to LDT Digital Downloads Products and we couldn't be more pleased. All our products are running smoothly on one app now and process has been beyond seamless. Looking forward to adding more products with this great addition to our Shopify store!

Fellow Flowers