Recensioner (71)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
19 maj 2024

It's a great app with many customization options and helpful customer support. We use a basic checkbox, which fits great with the store design and is easy to use for our customers.

Daniella Lehavi USA
Israel
6 månader användning av appen
8 maj 2024

fantastic app and the free plan allows you to do awesome stuff!

amoyteas
Hongkong SAR
5 månader användning av appen
15 maj 2024

This is a new app I've installed and I love it. The support is really great and the functionality is good too. It integrates onto most of the themes easily and the price is great too, would definitely recommend.

Poppy Rose
Australien
9 dagar användning av appen
11 april 2024

Best gift-wrap option out there. Can create super customizable widgets. The best thing about it is it's the only app that allows you to customize gift wrap options by VARIANT. The support team are also really helpful and fast! Try this!!

Plntd
Förenade Arabemiraten
2 månader användning av appen
18 juli 2024

We had started using it from yesterday and till now it is working fine.

Bastana Online Gardens
Saudiarabien
Ungefär 21 timmar användning av appen
25 mars 2024

I recommend it. It's easy to use, simple, does the work, and looks good in our store. Thanks to Cade from customer service, who helped me adjust the gift options to my theme.

Daniella Lehavi
Israel
4 månader användning av appen
20 mars 2024

Excellent app, using the free version with Studio theme. Love being able to customize it so much - custom CSS makes all the difference when you really need to tweak style to match your colour scheme. All I actually needed was a link in the cart so customers could to select an unpriced gift receipt and add a message in a popup, and this works just fine for that. I'm not using the gift wrap option, but customization for that looks pretty good too. In fact all of the customization features in the free version are fantastic. Also, I had a question for support and they replied within a few hours, so quick & friendly service as well.

Art of Adornment
Kanada
6 månader användning av appen
28 mars 2024

Easy to use, and up to date. Useless for my products and syncs well with theme.

TuneEmpire
USA
2 månader användning av appen
12 juli 2024

Good support, and the features are what we needed

Hanmer Woolshed
Nya Zeeland
Ungefär 4 timmar användning av appen
1 juli 2024

Enfin une appli 100% traductible !!!!
Avec une réactivité des équipes, c'est top et rapide !

Belleapres40ans
Frankrike
Ungefär en timme användning av appen