Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
8 januari 2024

This is the single most important feature we added to our store about a month ago. We have seen an increase in how people now pick the gifting option. Went from barely noticeable to best seller.

It is also easy to set up

Shoepify
Nigeria
26 december 2023

I am extremely satisfied with the service and features of this app! The customer service team responds promptly, and they resolve issues quickly, demonstrating a fantastic level of efficiency. Not only that, but their attitude is incredibly friendly and professional, making me feel valued as a user. The app provides a smooth and seamless experience with a clean and intuitive interface. The functionality is robust and practical. Overall, I highly recommend this app to anyone in need of similar services. Thanks to the team for their hard work, making the user experience so delightful!

Flowersong | Forever Roses & Preserved Roses in Full Flower
23 dagar användning av appen
21 november 2023

After trying many different apps, I am so glad I found LDT! I am currently only using the free plan but unlike so many other apps, LDT's free plan is not restrictive and has all features that I need for this festive season.

Go Gentle by Jencatco
Sydafrika
15 december 2023

Cade has been super helpful. I am not good at programming, but he was very patient and guided me through the process step by step. Thank you so much!

LUCANA
23 dagar användning av appen
16 januari 2024

Simple, easy-to-use setup and prompt support make this a reliable application.

MiraiSell Selection(ミライセルセレクション)
Japan
6 december 2023

I was having a small issue where the gift wrapping service wasn’t showing up correctly. Very quickly everything was resolved and support was more than helpful. Thank you.

Simply Organic Soaps
7 dagar användning av appen
27 november 2023

Who would have thought that a free app would be this good? Customer service is also very helpful! I love this app. No need to pay at all! So helpful for the holidays!

Frenchy Cosmetics
Nederländerna
7 dagar användning av appen
20 november 2023

This app is amazing! We have been looking for an app that was simple to use, customizable, and had a picture of the items we are offering at the top. This app does just that! We were also able to integrate the message into our packing slip to make it automatically print the message with our packing slip. If you have any problems or questions, the dev team is phenomenal and will help customize the app for you.

Visitag
4 dagar användning av appen
16 januari 2024

I had two issues and their support quickly responded and got the issues resolved. I am truly amazed with their service.

Patisserie
Pakistan
5 dagar användning av appen
6 november 2023

This app is really great! The response from the team was so fast when I needed to customise the app slightly. I tried lots of different apps and none of them worked as well as this one.

Kiin ®