4.9
November 27, 2023

Who would have thought that a free app would be this good? Customer service is also very helpful! I love this app. No need to pay at all! So helpful for the holidays!

Frenchy Cosmetics
Netherlands
7 days using the app
January 16, 2024

Ich habe zwar etwas gebraucht, bis ich die ganzen Einstellungen verstanden habe, aber der Support über die Chatfunktion war top!! Super schnelle, sehr hilfreiche Antworten, so dass die App jetzt genau das liefert, was ich brauche

SENTFROMHEAVEN
Germany
7 days using the app
November 20, 2023

This app is amazing! We have been looking for an app that was simple to use, customizable, and had a picture of the items we are offering at the top. This app does just that! We were also able to integrate the message into our packing slip to make it automatically print the message with our packing slip. If you have any problems or questions, the dev team is phenomenal and will help customize the app for you.

Visitag
4 days using the app
January 12, 2024

Good!

Hammy's Online Store
Japan
November 6, 2023

This app is really great! The response from the team was so fast when I needed to customise the app slightly. I tried lots of different apps and none of them worked as well as this one.

Kiin ®
18 days using the app
December 2, 2023

THE BEST SUPPORT of any app I have ever used. Highly recommend this app. Easy to setup and it gives what I need.

Stoa Paris
India
1 day using the app
Edited October 31, 2023

I tried many gift wrapping apps to find the best suitable for our store.
This was by far the best I tested. It ticked every requirements I had.

I really recommend this app. The developers quickly respond if you have any questions

Spoties
Sweden
November 18, 2023

Great app! Can everything that you need in terms of gift wrapping, and the team behind is there in the live chat to get you started and help with every question you could have. Top recommendation from me!

Olé Olé
Denmark
1 day using the app
November 10, 2023

I am very impressed by the level of customer service that your team provides! Thank you so much!

Faithworks Bookstore
Singapore
November 30, 2023

We just started using the app and it looks great.

Milk Bar