LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

ledmirror

cette application est très complète pour les affiliation, si vous avez un problème vous pouvez demander de l'aide au service client live jennifer ma apporter énormément d'aide et a garder son sang froid. trés bonne application.

February 21, 2020

Merci pour votre excellente critique!

Tee Shirts I Love

Just had a Chat with Jennifer ... she gave me the info I needed quickly and told me how make a request for modifications. Thanks for your immediate responses Jennifer. Much appreciated! Honey Jaks

February 21, 2020

Thank you for your stellar review! Greatly appreciated!

Sage Hill Boutique

Great App. 24 hour customer support is amazing. Specifically worked with Deidra to help work out some kinks.

February 21, 2020

Thank you for your great review!!

Metal Detecting Stuff

Great tool! Deidra (online chat) in customer support helped us along the way. She helped us setup custom emails etc.

February 21, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate it!

Gems and Joy

Waste of time, look elsewhere...horrible customer service, much better products out there...months wasted on subpar product

December 23, 2019

Sorry to read about your frustrations! Please email me at adam@leaddyno.com so I can address your issues. Happy Holidays!

Shengke

I am using this app! tis App is greatfull and live support to! They are 24/7 live so they answer your questions really quick!

December 16, 2019

limlim-official

WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER!!!! In my entire life i have never seen something like this. This company is an embrassement compared to anyone who ever built an app for shopify. It has been over a week trying to get a response for the set-up wizard. This Adam Jacobs is harder to contact than the president of the United States. How busy can one man be when his job is to answer customer questions. Not only this, but Diedra Stark, the girl on the chat, claims to have put my ticket in "top priority" and I have still not received an answer. I had heard very good reviews about your app's usage, but the disrespect from your customer support is the reason i will never want to use this service or recommend it to anyone.

December 16, 2019

Hi there! Sorry to read about your frustrations! You can easily contact Adam at adam@leaddyno.com, If you rather have a call you can book a call with Lisa at leaddyno-lisa.youcanbook.me. All tickets sent to support are handled within 24-48 hours depending on the issue.

FITLETIX

Deidra specifically was very helpful, attentive and genuinely concerned with helping me solve my critical issue.

December 12, 2019

pouloune shop

Great customer support. I had a problem finding my affiliate website link they help me in a minute.

December 4, 2019

Life Door

Customer support do not respond. Chat support just repeats same answer over and over. Emailed support. No response. Documentation shows inconsistent information that does not match what they are showing you to do.

December 3, 2019

Sorry to read about your frustrations! We wouldn't be able to get away with fake reviews on a Shopify app so I can promise you that all our stellar reviews are legitimate. We don't use bots, only real people. On that note please email our support manager adam@leaddyno.com so he can give you had personally with your issue. Thanks!