LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

puntexpedition

Great potential. The customer service is on point. I literally got help, and my issue resolved in 5 minutes.

September 15, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it!

SunTribe

jennifer g was amazing, quick and responsive and gave me all the help I needed to get set up. This is also a great option for beginners setting up an affiliate program.

September 9, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Jenn!

Tri Herbal Cosmetics

I use this app for easy tracking for affiliate marketing. Deidra is amazing with customer service. She helped me get everything squared away, easily. 10/10

August 29, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Deidra!

thestretchinghealer

This is an excellent app, lead dyno. Really easy to figure out with great customer support. I believe I had 24/7 customer support with answers within minutes of my posing the question. Phenomenal app and team.

August 29, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it!

My Best Pouch

Deidre was such a big help in the chat support room. She was patient and so helpful! Made setting this up a lot easier!

August 28, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your kind words to Deidra Stark!

Dr. Keith's Own

Fantastic and timely support from Adam and the LeadDyno team. He helped us resolve a problem and get up and running within a day. The app itself is user-friendly for admins and affiliates, and has all necessary features for most programs. Thanks again!

August 24, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I have passed on your feedback to Adam!

BoomPup

Just started so I don't have any experience with the tool yet. But amazing customer service. Jennifer Goodman, Thank you!

August 14, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I have passed on your positive feedback to Jennifer.

Blocker Glasses, Inc.

This app is awesome as well as the customer service that I got from Deidra Stark. Highly rated the app and love it! Best affiliate app out there.

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Deidra!

Rave Doctor

Love using it! Works as advertised. I would recommend to any business owners! I was even able to set it up with a subscription system!

August 3, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We greatly appreciate it!

Luminezz.com

Excellent support from Jennifer , VERY powerful Affiliate management solution for Shopify ...a must have

July 30, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Jenn!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46