LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

Inner Change Resources

I use this app to assist with marketing online Emotional Support Coaching for Carers. It is easy to manage and offering Affiliation is a great way forward to increase unique and revolurionary coaching courses take-up in the Care Industry.

January 26, 2021

So glad you found our app easy to use. Great hear it's working out for your coaching courses! We appreciate your business.

Papa & Barkley CBD

Solid product with all the functionality you need to run a robust affiliate program. The customer service is excellent which made our development and launch a great experience.

January 14, 2021

Thanks for the feedback on our product and customer service. We really appreciate your business.

worksSOwell

Look no further this is the best tool for the money with stellar service. They met all my requirements. 1. Affiliate tool that works 2. Flat fee (no crazy % off your business!) 3. Being accessible...they are. Big shout out to Justin for his GREAT support.

January 12, 2021

So glad we met all your requirements! We appreciate your business.

DuoBoots

I am a newcomer to the world of Lead Dyno but I would definitely recommend the app and its service – it's user-friendly and I especially like the useful resources available helping to make my affiliate programme easy to manage. Thanks Lead Dyno!

January 12, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience! We really appreciate it.

ROBINETS EXTÉRIEURS DU FUTUR A PURGE AUTOMATIQUE MERRILL EUROPE

J'utilise Leaddyno, qui vient de lancer un programme d'affiliation en Francais et en plusieurs langues. Ils sont base aux Etats Unis et le support est SUPER meme si il est en anglais. Justin, fait tous ce qu'il peut pour aider, malgre la nouveaute du programme en Francais!
Merci Justin et Lead Dyno!

January 12, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback. Merci beaucoup!

Soesic Gaming

LeadDyno was simple, User friendly, and gave me better customer service than any other apps that I tried and they all charge more than double. They made the transition from my old software seamless and easy and even let me customize my affiliate website domain which many other platforms do not.

October 28, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Winkl

Great app, good API integration options available, and nice portals for affiliates use. Very flexible and just what we were after.

Hemid

It's really a great system help you merging with your visitors on a daily basis as well as your affiliate dashboard. affiliate can gain trust & contentment due to their advance system that lead increasing your business growth. It's highly recommended for your best effort and satisfaction! I love them

Swift Lifestyles

it's great! I updated my review because my review was inaccurate and the feature I was seeking, did in fact exist

Panache Cyclewear Co.

Great App for building and communicating with our Ambassadors (what we call affiliates) . There's a lot of engine under the hood. Also, the very accessible via the Chat and the service is great, too.

June 15, 2020

Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49