LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

White Lotus

Adam and the team have been extremly patient and helpoful in getting the program up and running for us. We found it a bit hard to get our heads around how it works and you are charged for the traffic to the store- that is how the plans work. So far we are having people sign up daily on the site, it was easy to install and it is extremly easy for them to use. We cant wait to see how it goes in 6 months time as it is a great way for us to market the business and reward loyal customers. Thank you again.

OXNUTRITION

I love LeadDyno! I've reached out to Adam for support many times, and he always answers in a timely manner with exactly the help I need! Our affiliate program has boosted sales tremendously, and the program is so easy to use!

Woolino

The app is excellent, but I am even more impressed with their customer service. Adam is the person to go to, especially if your question or problem is not a simple one. He always replies quickly and his answer is to the point. Very knowledgeable and always helpful.

WaterAndWellness

Excellent app. Very user friendly. Support team (Adam) has been wonderful is answering any questions that we may have.

phonefairy

Great customer service and app is great tooo ! 30 day free trial, great app , great customer service

Ganjah Guru

Adam was extremely helpful in helping us get set up! Can't thank him enough, looking forward to the results we will get.

BCDLuxury

This app is amazing so far! I just finished setting up my affiliate program, it was really simple and easy. I had a few hiccups along the way but I got patient and kind assistance from the support team(I believe it was Jennifer Goodman who helped me out) super nice and kind! Can't wait to see how this app continues to improve my store!

Women R Us

Would've been great if there was an option to share to Instagram instead of Twitter. I will update my review when i spend enough time with the app.

Brix + Barrel

This program works better than I thought with tracking orders and leads, and if that wasn't enough their customer service is outstanding. They are quick to answer and help with any questions I have.

The Sana Shop

I have used this app to integrate our Shopify platform effectively for our affiliates. It has a lot of different features, some of which I am sure I am not utilizing to the best of my ability. I had a big issue recently with a store changeover, and I found the support I received from Jennifer Goodman to be fantastic - she walked me through all of my questions, and I feel she went above and beyond.

Loving LeadDyno!