LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

Love Creek Bridge

I highly recommend LeadDyno - I appreciate their amazing support - it was late tonight and i needed help...Jennifer Goodman was there for me and answered every question I had! Thank you so much!!!!

Ryan Lee

I had a priority task to get our audience affiliate page setup and was stuck in the configuration. I did a quick chat with Deidra and she helped me resolve the issue in minutes.

XCD Nutrition

I already had a leaddyno account before switching to shopify as our website provider. I was needing assistance to link my existing account to shopify I am thankful for the assistance provided by Jennifer Goodman to help troubleshoot and resolve my issue. Very happy with ease and service provided. All setup correctly and working now

WaistBuster

I am thankful for Jennifer G who helped me from their live chat team to set up my integration with Shopify! This app takes some time to set up how you want it but is at a good price and smooth integration with my shopify store!

Clothing by ME

Hard to setup. Little to no help available. No response to help requests. Not tracking sales. Just terrible.

Brewed Drops

Pointless. Needed support and a bot said hello and nothing after that. Didn't even let me send an email to get support. Don't waste your time.

champagnencocaine

I just downloaded this app into my store but the setup was all very straightforward. Seems like it's going to be a fantastic app. Thank you to Jennifer Goodman to helping me with a minor issue, the live chat is very response and she was able to resolve my issue immediately with full resolution.

Legit Bags

I got a lot of help from Jennifer Goodman, with online chat support. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I think she saved my butt a few times!

Just Jai Wear™

You are amazing. Thank you for all your help. I am ready to start sharing with affiliates and generate sales.

Arsante

Super smooth interface and have all the functions you could need in an affiliate program!
I was struggling with the setup but Jennifer from their live chat support guided me through it. It works perfectly!