LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

Csgetdegrees

Jennifer and Adam are quick to respond and helped out immediately with professionalism and intent! 5 stars would recommend this app not only for the amazing product but for the customer service alone.

They both are incredible!

Victoria Row

Have had my queries solved quickly and easily twice today! I like getting answers quickly!

Global Credit Help

Wonderful addition to our Shopify store. The integration is easy and the site is user friendly so I was able to set everything up without too much difficulty. Love the livechat feature on leaddyno! Whenever you have an issue, there's someone there to help troubleshoot and it gets resolved quickly. Would strongly recommend :)

Modelbasics

I was new to the program, support helped me out straight away when I had some questions. Now I'm more familiar with the program I know I've made a great choice with LeadDyno affiliate app!

Missvvsmystery

amazing customer service, easy to use! Minor issues fixed through the 24/7 chat system. User-friendly as well!

Smoothie Beauty

Great app and even better customer support! Adam has been very accommodating with any of our requests which is very helpful to start off.

Healthyselfstore

The LeadDyno support team is one fo the most friendly and helpful customer service teams I have come across. Deidra & Jennifer always answered even the simplest of my questions and followed up anything that was a bit more complicated. The software is so simple and easy to use - we had been searching for a long time for the best affiliate software and am very happy we chose LeadDyno.

Manga Zone Fr

Amazing app and Amazing support !!!!!

Fedoma

The platform is easy to use and the support agent Jennifer was super responsive and helpful in terms of all the questions you have. Totally recommend this app!

Sunflexzone

Special thanks to Jennifer Goodman for her assistance.