LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

21 Productions Ltc

Really starting to LOVE LeadDyno! During our company launch period, obviously questions come up when using new software and affiliate tracking.
I absolutely love the quick response time I've been getting from Jennifer on the chat that's automatically included. Speedy answers and great solutions.
THANKS!

My Bijou Kids

Amazing support and so many ways to customise the app to suit different businesses!

Outdoorpantry Com

Looking forward to using this app. When I needed help with set up Deidra Stark and Jennifer Goodman were amazing. Great support and immediate response time.

Tokers World Shop

Adam Jacobs from customer service was excellent with assisting me with my questions. I felt very comfortable to the point to the point where I pinged him multiple times throughout the day. Thank you for your excellence.

Kinza Canada

Wonderful and helpful customer support. App is so easy to install and use. Intuitive and doesnt take much time.
Did i mention their customer support is just golden?:)

One Race Co

New to learning the system and its quite easy to use! Very smooth interface that is easily manageable! The best part is their amazing customer service! A huge thank you to Jennifer Goodman for being there when we needed her! She was very knowledgeable about the questions I was asking her and sent me links for easy direction to the pages I needed! LeadDyno really did a great job hiring her! Kuddos to you Jennifer!

Pooch Delights

Even though I started off thinking this software doesn't work as it should, I figured out that it just took time to learn and understand it. Their customer service is ALWAYS there to help. Tried other affiliate apps and this is the only one with outstanding customer service, a great platform overall, and simplicity as best as it can be. Shout out to Adam Jacobs specifically for being super helpful with my last issue I encountered.

Oh Three Xx Gear

Great service, easy to use and easy to set up. I tried a couple of different affiliate apps and this one is by far the most user-friendly and the most affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anybody trying to introduce affiliate marketing or looking to change your current affiliate software.

We Help You Travel

Support is extremely quick!! Jennifer Goodman was extremely helpful in walking me through a few things as I must of missed during the sign up process!! Keep it up everyone at LeadDyno!!

Super Best Deals Online

I was working late Saturday evening until early morning Sunday when I have a few questions that I couldn't find on the website. I used the "book a call" button. It was 3 AM in the morning and I thought it would be some other support from another country but I received a call from none other than Adam Jacobs. At 3 AM of Sunday morning!
He was very attentive to my concerns and resolved my queries promptly. I couldn't ask for better customer service. EVER.
Thanks Adam! Double 5 stars for you!