LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Hera Prueba

Easy to use and setup.
Powerful app for setting up your affiliate marketing campaigns.
Jennifer Goodman was helpful on customer service. 5 stars from www.heraelite.com

Nomads Adventure Gear

Tech support is Awesome! Jennifer, makes this a breeze.

Purblack Live Resin

This is a great app!!!

I switched to it from OmniStar. Now why did I switch and where it took me, follows...:)

1. The app is very well intuitively built.
2. Things which are very complicated are logical and you can figure them out either by yourself or with their great training and support
3. Support is one of the best features of the leaddyno, It is pretty easy to schedule a consult, and they will actually do a lot of fine-tuning for you.

This being said, to conclude I can also have to say that even though this seems like the simple app. It is packed with awesome analytical features, which will allow you to understand your campaigns and e-commerce better. Make better business decisions.

Thanks again Adam and Brat:)!

Out Back Pain Relief

Lead Dyno has turned out to be a fantastic choice for affiliate management. Tried out several other major platforms and they cant do what Lead Dyno can do. Jennifer Goodman provided quality support.

Gatorz

Best affiliate program we have used so far. Excellent and prompt customer service too. Shout out to Jennifer Goodman whom helped to resolve very quickly the issues we have on some settings.

Posh Dl

This is the greatest app! I actually was blown away with the detailed info it supplies you on your traffic. Perfect app if your just starting an Affiliate Program. Thank you!

Warmbabyco

Jennifer Goodman helped me with my account tonight. I couldn't get my affiliate site to work and she walked me through it. Impressed with customer service!

Barefoot Provisions

Their customer service lead, Adam, is always very helpful :)

Vegan Bee Free Honey

Very easy and convenient to use and navigate through. Customer support is super friendly and very quick to respond.

Nashville For Hire

Had a question on Christmas night and Jennifer Goodman solved my issue in minutes. Very convenient.