LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

Vape Vandal - Malaysia's #1 vape e-juice store

The worst support ever. I used to be able to pay my affiliates with PayPal mass payments and now I can't. Contacted the support - now it's been more than 2 weeks and still without a resolution. Typically takes 4-5 days for a reply with a single troubleshooting question. And my most recent reply was an old question.

Fitnesserino

This was a great app, customer support was superb and they even reached out to me by email to promote me on facebook and elsewhere. I had to uninstall because my trash self could not make any sales so I could not pay the fee after my trial was done lmao. But this was an all around great experience. They even wrote me a description for my website and help me get affiliates.

ASHANTI Jewels

It's a great App. Most of all I was surprised how they called me and reached out to me to address my concerns and helped me to resolve it.

I really appreciate great customer service as I go above and beyond with my own customers. I felt like they took the time to resolve it and went above and beyond.

Thank you!

Bare Composites

We made the monthly donation for a year to see if the platform was capable of adding more sales. The platform doesn't do anything for you that you can't do by just creating discount codes on your website for your ambassadors and tracking sales that way. The analytics are okay, not the best... but all in all, it just wasn't the right platform for our market.,

Instant Social Growth

Thanks so much to Adam Jacobs, lead support agent. I've been using Lead Dyno for almost a year on www.instantsocialgrowth.com nd its been a big part of my success driving new customers through their affiliate dashboard, the dashboard has done an excellent job and their integrations make it the only system that effectively works with my business model. Thanks again guys, will try out the ecommerce affiliates newsletter PR soon.

NEED® Supplements

I love this app and how it works! You can manage your affiliate programme with ease, and it has a lot of features that are very useful. Also, the support team is excellent and they are always willing to help. Jennifer helps us many times, she's very nice! Thank you!!

Artdecojeweller

1) They count your fees in vies but not natural views trough affiliates they charge you ALL YOUR TRAFFIC even the natural one or in my case, my speed tests are done. They advertise to charge only traffic comes trough their links, and also claim to just count unique visits, both points i can dis-proof
2) Their dashboard is extremely weird, complicated to use and their affiliate login zone is pretty pathetic designed.

i was at reffersion before, ended their cooperation 1 day before the free time ends just to check out how leaddyno is because i see they do advertise affiliates a bit better online, but the fact that they want charge you for natural created traffic, you probably get from blogs you paid, or natural google searches are completely scammy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, their affiliate network they advertise has only their support is on weekends I still demand answers on the false advertising and proven false traffic count

BE AWARE GUYS

Fitplusmealstricities

Great, QUICK, customer service! Shout out to Jennifer Goodman, Support Agent, for helping us sort out our "unknowns" to make our affiliate program implementation a breeze!

Cbdada

Very responsive and friendly support. I was solved a problem in a few seconds so I blocked for several days!

Trutropix

Amazing platform, they make it as easy as possible for both the merchant and affiliates. the interface is just beautifully design and not to mention their support team is very responses, literally get questions answered in 30 seconds from the in app chat feature they have.